Double chance on Real Madrid and Barca players tomorrow?

HeroBent
4592 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2016
El classico tomorrow. Last year EA dropped a double chance on players from RM and Barca the day of these matches. Have a feeling they will do that again tomorrow. Only thing they can do this weekend to sell FP. Anyone think so?

Still remember it as i tried to sell a Messi this time last year and had to wait a week for his price to recover.

Comments

• CornishLad
    23526 posts Club Captain
    They do it quite a bit. I remember on 11 they gave out IF's for the El Classico (at least I'm pretty sure they did)
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    That can be a great fp seller
    Hope they do something
  • HeroBent
    edited December 2016
    Yeah. Think we did see double chance for all the cards from those teams in 14,15 and 16 actually.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hope so bud would be nice !! They should do it they signed some exclusive deal with Real this year..
  • HeroBent
    Would be very nice. Should mean a hefty drop on cr7 and Messi...
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Hope they do at least a little something to help move these prices in the right direction ;)
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    More like Double the chances of getting nothing
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    More like Double the chances of getting nothing

• Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Do I remember correctly that prices didn't move from this last year? Sold my players from those teams right when it was announced and prices only went up.
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    thanks for putting this up, fingers crossed!
  • HeroBent
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Do I remember correctly that prices didn't move from this last year? Sold my players from those teams right when it was announced and prices only went up.

Nah. They went down if i remember correct, and the market had more fresh Messi and cr7 than ever. More cards always means lower prices.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    HeroBent wrote: »

Nah. They went down if i remember correct, and the market had more fresh Messi and cr7 than ever. More cards always means lower prices.

Yup I remember they all went down big time I had a ron and a Messi and they caught me out of nowhere :joy:
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Double zero and you surprisingly get... Zero
  • Tietherope
    edited December 2016
    HeroBent wrote: »

Ok thanks guys, not sure what I'm remembering! Still going to hang onto Neymar, Suarez, Modric, etc. Can't be bothered to sell and buy back in same day.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't wait to pack Carvajal.
  • Tietherope
    edited December 2016
    Did this happen before the game last time? Or thinking at 6? I guess last time 6 would have been close to or before the game.
  • HeroBent
    edited December 2016
    Last time it was 6. Game is on now, so migth be motm or whatever. Or nothing at all as the game ends before 6