This Guy pmsl

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
Just played against this a full sweat team 4-3-2-1 he had Martial Musa and mane as his front 3 i played my normal 4-4-1-1 formation with Slimani as striker and eriksen as cf, the guy parked the bus from the 1st minute, 1st half i had 11 shots to his zero and it was 0-0, 2nd half i finally broke through with a long range shot from eriksen and then shortly afterwards wilshire put me 2-0 up i then put my team on defensive the guy raged quit and sent a load of messages have a look at these i think he is upset
1rPtniO.jpg

Comments

• Whitebeard
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    Enjoy 0 rewards :D
    Did you reply?
    Also, NIF or IF eriksen? I have IF, love that dude.
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    Well... you broke the FUT Champions rules by playing defensive and passing the ball around. Prepare to be punished.
  • Ddiogop
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    send him a screenshot of the weekend league rewards next week
  • Pogback
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Enjoy 0 rewards :dizzy:
    Did you reply?

Just the nif mate, yes i replyed told him he was **** and to get good, he then said he is going to phone microsoft and ea to get me banned pmsl
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Pogback wrote: »
    i then put my team on defensive
    nice way of saying you time wasted, you must be very proud

• Whitebeard
    Did you reply?

Just the nif mate, yes i replyed told him he was **** and to get good, he then said he is going to phone microsoft and ea to get me banned pmsl

lol :D
  • Out of interest I played a guy with that front 3 today. What was his team name?
  • Pogback
    Ddiogop wrote: »
    send him a screenshot of the weekend league rewards next week

Haha dont worry i am going to be doing that, cant believe he took time out to message me this how sad
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you reply?

He'll report that message with you swearing and they'll probably hit you with a comms ban for a day or two.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11303 posts Has That Special Something
    Since when was it against the rules to play defensive and hold the ball. As far as I'm led to believe this is a tactic many people use and not a form of cheating. Personally I always try and get another goal that's just how I play but is it actually against the rules to play a certain way? I'm 99% sure this isn't a form of cheating but please correct me if I'm wrong. And think this guy needs to learn how to lose aswell as how to win sometimes you just get outplayed no need to cry and be a little **** about it lol
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice candle
  • Pogback
    Its_Mane wrote: »
    Out of interest I played a guy with that front 3 today. What was his team name?

12idd
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    who says he was passing, maybe he actually wasted time by shielding on corner flag and other despicable ways of wasting time
  • Pogback
    Did you reply?

He'll report that message with you swearing and they'll probably hit you with a comms ban for a day or two.

He can do what he wants mate i dont communicate with anyone over xbox anyway, just a sad little boy who threw his dummy out lol
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    who says he was passing, maybe he actually wasted time by shielding on corner flag and other despicable ways of wasting time

I wouldn't judge him for using **** tactics against **** opponents
  • Pogback
    mjustic wrote: »

Exactly mate he played ptb all game waiting to counter attack, i went 2-0 up went on defensive and kept possesion in my half to wait for him to drag his players out his own half
  • Pogback
    Nice candle

Haha cheers i love a candle
  • Vert
    15436 posts World Class
    ooooh didnt know you could use emojis on xbox
  • Whitebeard

Exactly mate he played ptb all game waiting to counter attack, i went 2-0 up went on defensive and kept possesion in my half to wait for him to drag his players out his own half

Proper strategy against PTB, especially since he is the one down.
  • Pogback
    Vert wrote: »
    ooooh didnt know you could use emojis on xbox

I didnt mate till he sent them, i think he uses them a lot
  • Pogback

Proper strategy against PTB, especially since he is the one down.

Yes 100% matey
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

:joy:
    90% of the people use that front 3.
  • RadioShaq
    15084 posts Moderator
    Yeah never respond you will get banned doing that.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    I don't like that Martial is getting thrown into the 'sweat' player category just cos he's cheaper now. To me 'sweat' players have no other attributes other than pace whereas Martial has great dribbling and solid strength and shooting. Also nice candle.
  • TheMightyBee
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite
    People are so dumb and such cry babies now
  • Choepiechakie
    31554 posts National Team Captain
    You a Disney fan?
  • Santiago wrote: »

:joy:
    90% of the people use that front 3.

It's disgusting

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    "Time wasting against FUT Champions rules."

:D :D :D
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move

pretty sure 98% of people play with that front 3
  • Menaceuk
    1394 posts Professional
    I don't play that 3 upfront. My upfront 3 are Martial, Higuain, Cuadrado.

I will take that over Musa and Mane anyday.