Manchester City FC

Comments

• Daniel
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd have to see Fernando's gurn first. I'm not confident he could pull it off.
  • Daniel
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    I don't get why we've loaned Rekik to PSV in back to back seasons, hardly a challenging league when he plays for the best team. At least Lopes has gone into a decent league and I've read that he's one of their best attacking players already.
    I think it was mostly down to him wanting to go back. If he goes back for a third season I think I'm gonna create a Kickstarter campaign to raise money for the cancellation of his contract.

• Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    Finally, a good set piece taker.
    6ca879df14.png
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    I'm surprised that Liverpool's supposed demand for RahRah is so moderate. If no names like this Ward Prowse are supposed to be worth £20m, RahRah must cost more than 100m.
  • Daniel
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    One of few English players I'd be happy about signing. He should definitely stay at Southampton though.
  • Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    PES wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Liverpool's supposed demand for RahRah is so moderate. If no names like this Ward Prowse are supposed to be worth £20m, RahRah must cost more than 100m.
    £20 million for Ward-Prowse is probably better value than Barkley for however much he might go for.

• Daniel
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ward-Prowse is very talented actually, and you have to cater in the 30+% inflation on English players under 23.

He scored the winning goal against your U21 side on Monday.

• PES
    Mike wrote: »
    £20 million for Ward-Prowse is probably better value than Barkley for however much he might go for.
    Barkley isn't even good. :? You could get the same quality in the Bundesliga for a fraction of what Barkley and the likes would cost. If this is just because you need an English player to satisfy some quota, you might as well promote one of your inept youth players.

• Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    Barkley isn't even good. :? You could get the same quality in the Bundesliga for a fraction of what Barkley and the likes would cost. If this is just because you need an English player to satisfy some quota, you might as well promote one of your inept youth players.
    Only really got one English player that seems to be a cut above the rest and that is Brandon Barker. Whether he is ready or not I'm not sure. Might need a loan or two before going into the first team.

• PES
    Only really got one English player that seems to be a cut above the rest and that is Brandon Barker. Whether he is ready or not I'm not sure. Might need a loan or two before going into the first team.
    Why? Might as well promote him now and not play him right away.

• Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    I'm with you. For me, the best way to deal with him would just to ease him into the first team by giving him a few minutes from time to time without any real pressure, worth a try. Judging by how our previous loan have gone loaning him would be pointless.

• Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class

I've particularly enjoyed our inept youth players give your youth team a hammering in the Uefa Youth League these past few years.

• xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015

True. JWP will only sit on the bench anyway will save you 20million.

Pellegrini has only ever started 1 English player under 23 and that's rodwell :neutral:

• SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daniel wrote: »
    Got a feeling we'll sell Rekik for like £4million.

I have a feeling we'll regret doing that......
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Finally, a good set piece taker.
    6ca879df14.png

Yes our set pieces are dire, was shocked when I heard we were the top scorers from corners last season.

• Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    Our new training ground is on fire...literally
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Our new training ground is on fire...literally

e468389b2dbe7e46221d2db712a1af2c.png
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Predictions on which **** player will have a big game tonight? Zaha, Bolasie or Glenn Murray to play out of his skin.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Bolasie will rip you to shreds and leave you clinging on too that 4th spot
  • xXBarkleyXx
    In all seriousness though if city turn up properly they should have a comfortable win. depends if pards decides too park the bus for a point.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Someone fetch me a gun, Džeko's upfront. No idea why he's dropped Mangala, may as well just play him here on out, lad has had zero consistency this season in terms of playing time. No top team rotates their back four every week ffs.

• PR0DIGY84
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where's Bony?
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    PR0DIGY84 wrote: »
    Where's Bony?

Sadly picked up an injury in training.
  • PR0DIGY84
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    PR0DIGY84 wrote: »
    Where's Bony?

Sadly picked up an injury in training.

Interesting, and wierd no Mangala. I would have picked him most def against Palace.
  • Ahmer50x
    11130 posts Has That Special Something
    Minus Zab coming in for Sagna, is this basically also the team you guys expect vs United at the weekend?
  • Mike
    8971 posts League Winner
    Most likely
  • ViVaWhom
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    this commentator is ****, the last part wasnt offside as Murray was behind the ball!
  • ViVaWhom
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    thank god people at the studio know the offside rule, nothing annoys me more than ignorant idiots
  • Jaymizzo
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    2cgki87.jpg
  • Ahmer50x
    11130 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    You guys are a shambles tonight :lol: