Manchester City FC

Comments

• El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    I’d agree with your point @Ahmer50x if it were a private message that had been leaked, it’s inappropriate but it’s a joke between two friends who both enjoyed it, which is fine.

But by posting it on social media to literally thousands of kids and impressionable people to see, it’s no longer a private joke that only Mendy can take offence too- or more importantly learn from.

Kids and impressionable people need a clear line drawing between what should and shouldn’t be said/done, particularly in public, IMO this clearly shouldn’t have been done in public and that line has to be drawn.
  • SDoofus
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Oops.
  • Sellish
    9516 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Oops.

giphy.gif
  • wth22
    10516 posts Has That Special Something
    Biggest shock of all time
  • SDoofus
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Lmaooo wow. We get Everton, United get Wolves and City get... Port Vale at home.

How do they get this lucky in the draws every year?
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Lmaooo wow. We get Everton, United get Wolves and City get... Port Vale at home.

How do they get this lucky in the draws every year?

Luck has nothing to do with it :tongue:
  • Tornado31619
    17874 posts World Class
    Should have had @wth22 "predict" City getting an easy draw :trollface:
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Just getting himself ready for going back
  • Retro_G
    30432 posts National Team Captain
    Pep losing the dressing room, won't be long before that bald fraud gets the sack! Spending all that money, still getting slapped in your own backyard!
  • Apollo
    16257 posts World Class

Well done to the club for issuing a statement so quickly. They deserve the bans for life.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    Very happy to see that.
  • G000ner
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    United wins a game 2-1.
    Retro: "slapped"

🤔
  • Keano
    14236 posts Has That Special Something
    G000ner wrote: »
    United wins a game 2-1.

🤔

Should've been 3, maybe 4 before HT with the chances we missed... so first half we did slap them, second half City dominated & we did a structured disciplined but City were more controlling second half.
  • G000ner
    Keano wrote: »
    United wins a game 2-1.

🤔

Should've been 3, maybe 4 before HT with the chances we missed... so first half we did slap them, second half City dominated & we did a structured disciplined but City were more controlling second half.

30 mins you played very well on the counter. But City had chances too. They were very wasteful in the final third, usually you give them that much possession close to your goal and they'll punish you
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    We very clearly did not slap them but a massive win nonetheless.

Better than losing to **** Brighton at home
  • G000ner
    Angelino was literally getting burned every 1v1 though. How was he not subbed off earlier I don't know. Rodri was poor too and Jesus is basically Welbeck when he has a chance to score
  • ComptonLAX94
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 7
    Angelino was literally getting burned every 1v1 though. How was he not subbed off earlier I don't know. Rodri was poor too and Jesus is basically Welbeck when he has a chance to score

Let see how well you do against them in a week.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain

Let see how well you do against them in a couple weeks.

Just a week away and its at the Emirates so should be easier in theory :trollface:
  • G000ner

Did you take that as me thinking we have a chance against them? The only question is whether we lose by single or double figures
  • G000ner
    Tbf, Pepe vs Angelino would be a tasty match-up, but I'd be surprised if Angelino started again 😅
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain

Did you take that as me thinking we have a chance against them? The only question is whether we lose by single or double figures

No Aguero so no double figures but if he was fit... :tongue:
  • G000ner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

No Aguero so no double figures but if he was fit... :tongue:

Raheem can play up front
  • ComptonLAX94
    edited December 7

A bit, but let's be honest City have a make shift back four and only one fit Striker. Anything could happen
  • G000ner

A bit, but let's be honest City have a make shift back four and only one fit Striker. Anything could happen

If we were even playing remotely well maybe. If we put on a masterclass vs West Ham on Monday then I might have some hope.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain

Have you watched Arsenal of late? Ole's won more league matches the past 3 days than they've won in 2 months. They're awful.
  • ComptonLAX94
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Have you watched Arsenal of late? Ole's won more league matches the past 3 days than they've won in 2 months. They're awful.

Of course I have but anything can happen.