Manchester City FC

Comments

• El_Nino
    3156 posts National Call-Up
    Mike wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    I’d genuinely rate half the Liverpool team as better players than Neymar.
    It always comes back to how good Liverpool players are, doesn't it

Well they’re very good? And that’s from a neutral.
    I’d rate both KDB/Sterling above him too.
  • Ahmer50x
    18124 posts World Class
    I don’t think Neymar could get in this City or Liverpool side.
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I don’t think Neymar could get in this City or Liverpool side.

Might make the City side if Bernardo drops into midfield.
  • ViVaWhom
    8106 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    It’s annoying when flair players get overrated over players who actually get the numbers but aren’t as pretty to watch, i.e. Sterling and Salah.

Yeah but he’s gets the numbers in farmers leagues so it’s okay.

he was getting it at barca too wtf lmao

ignorance is incredible
  • ViVaWhom
    8106 posts League Winner
    omg people, try to watch football outside of premier league
  • Sellish
    9169 posts League Winner
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

I hate Neymar but he is without a doubt one of the best footballers when he is fit.
    He has one of the worse attitude I've seem tho.
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    You all seem to be sleeping on Icardi.
  • Keano
    13415 posts Has That Special Something
    Sellish wrote: »

I hate Neymar but he is without a doubt one of the best footballers when he is fit.
    He has one of the worse attitude I've seem tho.

This. Neymars attitude on & off the pitch hinders his right at being third in the world, a few years ago he was... not now imo.
  • ViVaWhom
    8106 posts League Winner
    edited September 15
    his attitude has nothing to do with his ability

i assumed there was some bias going on here
  • Apollo
    14888 posts Has That Special Something
    his attitude has nothing to do with his ability

i assumed there was some bias going on here

It kind of does if his attitude means that he's not showing his ability often enough.
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    I mean I wouldnt bother paying 250mill for someone who’s injured as often as Naby Keita ffs 😂
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    No one would. The quoted price tag this summer was 130m.
  • arsenalap
    5094 posts Big Money Move

What, for Neymar???

It was far more than that..
  • Wyojasond
    11547 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah with players like Coutinho and Dembele being included with that 130m 😂
  • EA_Rtas
    1365 posts EA Moderator
    edited September 16
    Alright everyone I've removed some posts a couple pages back in here. I want to make a couple of things clear.

You're all well aware that discussion of moderation isn't allowed. So leave it out discussing other people's moderation history/status, there's no need for it.

Secondly I want to just put a point in about when people are reported and this idea that if a bunch of people report an innocuous post it'll lead to a ban/warning. A report doesn't instantly make whatever someone said against the rules or requiring moderation. We check everything, we investigate everything. It's not just a blanket policy of remove and ban/warn. So at the end of it all if you're confident what you posted isn't breaking the rules then I wouldn't worry about it being reported and at the end of the day if you disagree with a moderation action you're welcome to DM me or any of the other EA mods and we'll review it again, we're not above admitting if we've made a mistake.

Alright I'm going to let this get back on topic now. Leave it out discussing moderation and just keep it to football eh?
  • Apollo
    14888 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 17
    If you'd like an English CB for the quota you can have Phil Jones in January?
  • SDoofus
    5045 posts Big Money Move
    Otamendi their only fit CB. Jesus Christ.
  • Mike
    10004 posts Has That Special Something
    RIP
  • wth22
    10009 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Otamendi their only fit CB. Jesus Christ.

So they have no fit CBs
  • Keano
    13415 posts Has That Special Something
    Fernandinho to play cb with Otamendi & Walker in a 3atb with Cancelo/mendy playing wing backs.

Will surely make Pep want another cb in Jan or the summer with Laporte being the only great cb they have.

I'm 50/50 on finding this great & also hating that it helps Liverpools title challenge.
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wtf he must know that's not a very bright idea to post something like that out in the public eye.
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    I do agree that he should not have posted something like that, but he does raise a valid point by mentioning that every little joke has to be blown out of proportion these days.

Might as well call something like that racism.
  • Sellish
    9169 posts League Winner

Well send him a DM then instead of posting it for everyone to see..
  • G000ner
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    People need to lighten up
  • Low Ki
    11784 posts Has That Special Something
    I do agree that he should not have posted something like that, but he does raise a valid point by mentioning that every little joke has to be blown out of proportion these days.

The difference is he lined it up with a caricature that has a long history of racism associated with it.

He should know better. Especially with Portugals history in the slave trade.
  • Ahmer50x
    18124 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »

The difference is he lined it up with a caricature that has a long history of racism associated with it.

He should know better. Especially with Portugals history in the slave trade.

Mendy seemed to find it funny, Bilva seems like an upright guy, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Not everything has to be taken in the worst possible light. Not everything needs to be dissected for its social and historical angles. Sometimes its just two mates having fun.
  • Pietu
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 23

Agreed, people nowadays take everything way too seriously, you are allowed to joke and find stuff funny, people need to just learn to take jokes, shouldn't take everything seriously because everything isn't serious and chill
    Post edited by Pietu on