Manchester City FC

Comments

• Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional
    Cancelo will add to the ever increasing attacking threat of City! Where else can City strengthen at?
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Cancelo will add to the ever increasing attacking threat of City! Where else can City strengthen at?
    Left back is still weak af. Apparently we’re getting Angelino and he’s meant to be pretty good
  • Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional
    edited June 20
    Mike wrote: »
    Left back is still weak af. Apparently we’re getting Angelino and he’s meant to be pretty good

Looks like he had a good season, picked up 9 assist.
  • Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional
    Just read an article about Maguire joining City. Do you think he is a good Kompany replacement?
  • ViVaWhom
    7243 posts Big Money Move
    please sign him
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner
    Just read an article about Maguire joining City. Do you think he is a good Kompany replacement?
    Hope not. He's more of a United signing than a City one
  • Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional

I don't know how reliable The Daily Star is but they are the source of the article. They are also reporting Liverpool might sign Mbappe but I'm not sure anyone can really afford him.
  • finsfan85
    11514 posts Has That Special Something

I don't know how reliable The Daily Star is but they are the source of the article. They are also reporting Liverpool might sign Mbappe but I'm not sure anyone can really afford him.

Daily Star are one of the worst.
  • Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Good to know! I saw the article on Sky Sports and then went to The Daily Stars website and it looked like a site dedicated to gossip.
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 21

Good to know! I saw the article on Sky Sports and then went to The Daily Stars website and it looked like a site dedicated to gossip.

As a general rule, the star and the metro are among the worst of all sources
  • Cyodine
    1006 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Thanks, I'll just ignore articles from those sites from now on.
  • Pxul_
    7196 posts Big Money Move

Just ask @finsfan85 for the reddit link he loves so much ;)
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Just ask @finsfan85 for the reddit link he loves so much ;)

You’ll need to wait until he gets unbanned :trollface:
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner
    Our backups are rejecting the likes of Bayern. Unpresidented. Levels this league have never seen before.
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner
    Best midfielder in premier league history.
  • Gervonta
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    Best midfielder From 2010-present

Can’t argue with that.
  • Smart move by Silva, he wants to win that CL in the few years he has left.
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    Smart move by Silva, he wants to win that CL in the few years he has left.

For some reason I can (genuinely) imagine Barça signing him on a short-term deal. Hopefully not, though, because he does deserve a CL win.
  • dannyboy
    12779 posts Has That Special Something
    Welcome to Manchester
  • Kman
    2610 posts Fans' Favourite
    Our backups are rejecting the likes of Bayern. Unpresidented. Levels this league have never seen before.

Yes, quite “Unpresidented”
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    That’s not really a good thing if Pep wants him gone :lol:
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner
    He doesn’t want him gone though
  • Sellish
    8367 posts League Winner

His back tattoo is really coming back to haunt him.
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class

I thought he didn’t like his attitude?
  • Gervonta
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    Would you leave Man City for Bayern Munich when you’re getting your wages from one bank account and your “bonuses” from a separate account? I certainly wouldn’t.
  • Mike
    9691 posts League Winner

I thought he didn’t like his attitude?
    No, he’s just been **** for the past few months. We’re only contemplating selling him because he isn’t signing a new contract and he only has 2 years left
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    Interesting wrinkle to City’s summer business.

Jesus replaces Kompany as the 17th non-homegrown player as he’s now too old to count as U21.

Therefore, City need to let go of foreign players to add more to their registration for next season.

Important to keep in mind with Rodri incoming soon among possibly others.