Manchester City FC

Comments

• Ahmer50x
    11566 posts Has That Special Something
    wth22 wrote: »
    Looks like us finishing 2nd last season will matter after all when City get stripped of last season's title

While obvious troll is obvious, it is hilarious to imagine Pep getting stripped of a title and relegated :lol:
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner
    Unreal tap in from Sterling
  • finsfan85
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Unreal tap in from Sterling

@Pugzilla
  • wth22
    9254 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Imagine thinking City don't pay refs off
  • Retro_G
    25347 posts Player of the Year
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Imagine thinking City don't pay refs off

It's obvious mate, match fixing at its finest.
  • wth22
    9254 posts League Winner

Imagine the reactions if Mourinho was still salty for a refereeing decision 8 months later
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner

Imagine the reactions if Mourinho was still salty for a refereeing decision 8 months later
    United won and you're very grumpy. You should be happy, bro
  • ViVaWhom
    6591 posts Big Money Move
    Pep has always been a bigger **** then Jose.. he is just abit more sly about it

And also he is winning alot
  • wth22
    9254 posts League Winner
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

Exactly - Klopp is an absolute bellend too, has the silliest and saltiest excuses and retorts at times but just because he shows pashun people turn a blind eye. It's somehow just Jose who has the negative press.
  • AEsey
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

Exactly - Klopp is an absolute bellend too, has the silliest and saltiest excuses and retorts at times but just because he shows pashun people turn a blind eye. It's somehow just Jose who has the negative press.

Yeah klopps a knob
    His big teeth and punching his chest against the badge is infuriating
  • mdizzl3
    12140 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes!
  • Imagine if Sterling had a bit of composure...
  • Couchy
    7894 posts League Winner
    Imagine if Sterling had a bit of composure...

Imagine if he was actually good
  • AEsey
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    Couchy wrote: »

• Couchy wrote: »

Bit harsh.

He can be extraordinarily wasteful and even with the inflation of the market I still wouldn’t pay even near to £50m for him but there is a reason as to why he is getting those numbers in the league. He is still a very good player.
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class

he'd be your best outfield player
  • Ahmer50x
    11566 posts Has That Special Something

Bit harsh.

He can be extraordinarily wasteful and even with the inflation of the market I still wouldn’t pay even near to £50m for him but there is a reason as to why he is getting those numbers in the league. He is still a very good player.

His manager is the reason.

Give Pep Martial and he'd look like Ronaldo.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Bit harsh.

He has developed some very clever movement and timing when it comes to making runs, often splitting defenses and putting himself in an excellent position to receive the ball. His composure really lets him down and there are aspects of his game that really haven’t improved since his Liverpool days but he is considerably better then what fans of rival clubs give him credit for.

I’d obviously take Martial over him easily. Would love to see what he could do actually playing for a progressive manager, he has potential to be incredible.
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner

Bit harsh.

Sterling is twice the player Martial is, and that's not because of the manager
  • Gervonta
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite

Bit harsh.

It really is , pep has developed sterling quite well tbh hats off to sterling for putting in the effort to listen and learn though it’s paid off.

• wth22
    9254 posts League Winner
    Sterling wasn't half the player before Pep - especially numbers wise, got to give him credit for that.
  • Couchy
    7894 posts League Winner

Bit harsh.

Yeah. The other 10 players around him.
  • Couchy
    7894 posts League Winner
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

he'd be your best outfield player

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up

Bit harsh.

Lol I am a Sterling fan, but it is nonsense to say that Martial is half the player Sterling is. I consider Martial to be the same kind of level as the likes of Sadio Mane. Is Mane half the player Sterling is too?

Sterling has great positional awareness, he reminds me of Salah in that aspect, but so does Martial. I’d like to see Martial under Pep or Klopp, tbh.

I’d take Martial over Sterling at Liverpool.
  • Pxul_
    6699 posts Big Money Move
    SDoofus wrote: »

Bit harsh.

Lol I am a Sterling fan, but it is nonsense to say that Martial is half the player Sterling is. I consider Martial to be the same kind of level as the likes of Sadio Mane. Is Mane half the player Sterling is too?

Sterling has great positional awareness, he reminds me of Salah in that aspect, but so does Martial. I’d like to see Martial under Pep or Klopp, tbh.

I’d say sterling suits our style of football more than martial does tbf :/
  • Mike
    9121 posts League Winner

Bit harsh.

Obviously ‘twice the player’ was a hyperbole, but I do think Sterling is hands down better than Mane and Martial, that really isn’t up for debate in my opinion.
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up

Bit harsh.

Obviously ‘twice the player’ was a hyperbole, but I do think Sterling is hands down better than Mane and Martial, that really isn’t up for debate in my opinion.

He is not hands down better than Martial or Mane. Don't be silly.