Manchester City FC

Comments

• Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Shock it’s mostly the non English that don’t see the problem :joy:

Not a single other person sees a problem because there isn’t one

Because they don’t understand any rivalry it seems.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

No I think that’s you
  • Ahmer50x
    19024 posts World Class

You can watch to learn about football and not to celebrate City's success.

Rivalry doesn't mean ignorance and sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich.
  • Gervonta
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

You can watch to learn about football and not to celebrate City's success.

Rivalry doesn't mean ignorance and sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich.

This.

• ViVaWhom
    8235 posts League Winner
    I dont know, if you watch it its not anything against you but for me i dont really want to watch them enjoy themselves on our behalf or at any time

yes this documentrary could have great insight into management and stuff but 80% of it will be city licking their own ****
  • SDoofus
    5612 posts Big Money Move

Aren't you American?

Your opinion on this is the weird one here, anyway. I bet you'll watch it, tbh. Just putting on a hardcore fan front on here :D
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »

Aren't you American?

Your opinion on this is the weird one here, anyway. I bet you'll watch it, tbh. Just putting on a hardcore fan front on here :D

:joy: :joy:

As always, I couldn’t care less what the ‘popular’ opinion is. You think I’d get any enjoyment over watching a City documentary? Not for me, in the slightest. Laughable that any United fan would even entertain watching it.
  • Mike
    10034 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't know why you wouldn't want to watch it, it's doesn't make you any less of a fan if you watch it. If you have seen any of the other All or Nothing series you will know that it will be a fascinating watch regardless of what club they are following.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ll be giving it a watch. I also liked the Juventus one that was on Netflix recently.
  • Tornado31619
    17321 posts World Class

Aren't you American?

As always, I couldn’t care less what the ‘popular’ opinion is. You think I’d get any enjoyment over watching a City documentary? Not for me, in the slightest. Laughable that any United fan would even entertain watching it.

With all due respect, Man City aren't even our biggest rivals. What are you on about?
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    Mike wrote: »
    Don't know why you wouldn't want to watch it, it's doesn't make you any less of a fan if you watch it. If you have seen any of the other All or Nothing series you will know that it will be a fascinating watch regardless of what club they are following.

Because i would get zero enjoyment out of watching it. And yes the all or nothing’s are brilliant series, The All Blacks one in particular.

Aren't you American?

With all due respect, Man City aren't even our biggest rivals. What are you on about?

Who said they were are biggest rivals? ‘What are you on about?’
  • Tornado31619
    17321 posts World Class
    That's what you implied. I don't hate Man City any more than I do Arsenal or Chelsea, but I still wouldn't mind watching a documentary about any of them.
  • AEsey
    6014 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Gonna have to rely fully on ederson now
  • Mike
    10034 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »

Should be fine as long as Mane doesn't boot him in the head again
  • AEsey
    6014 posts Big Money Move

Another cheat from Liverpool
    :D :D :D
  • Tornado31619
    17321 posts World Class

:lol:
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Still find it odd how these sell out crowds have a third empty stadium...
  • Retro_G
    29663 posts Player of the Year
    Hanging on a bit there at the end of that half, c'mon the Wolves!
  • wth22
    10184 posts Has That Special Something
    50m Ben Mendy being rinsed by Helder Costa there
  • Gervonta
    wth22 wrote: »

£60mill pairing bailly and lindelof got rinsed by Glenn Murray, we aren’t in a position to be gloating.
  • wth22
    10184 posts Has That Special Something
    Gervonta wrote: »

£60mill pairing bailly and lindelof got rinsed by Glenn Murray, we aren’t in a position to be gloating.

Not sure how it's related to Man Utd, Bailly, Lindelof, Glenn Murray, or is gloating in any way, I am watching a match and making a comment, no need to get your panties in a bunch :lol:
  • Retro_G
    29663 posts Player of the Year
    Get in there!
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner

Not sure how it's related to Man Utd, Bailly, Lindelof, Glenn Murray, or is gloating in any way, I am watching a match and making a comment, no need to get your panties in a bunch :lol:

The resident Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea fan coming to defend one of his 3 teams. Nothing unusual here.
  • Gervonta

The resident Man Utd fan coming to defend others from the Cult virus that we currently possess wth. Nothing unusual here.

• ViVaWhom
    8235 posts League Winner
    wolves should have won this

• SDoofus
    5612 posts Big Money Move
    I think people are actually underestimating the impact this will have. Fully expect them to drop some points in their next few games.
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    I think people are actually underestimating the impact this will have. Fully expect them to drop some points in their next few games.

They play Huddersfield, Wolves, Newcastle, Fulham, Cardiff, Brighton before the game against Liverpool in October, can't see them dropping many points there.

Maybe not many. But some.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »

They play Huddersfield, Wolves, Newcastle, Fulham, Cardiff, Brighton before the game against Liverpool in October, can't see them dropping many points there.

Maybe not many. But some.

They were doing fine without KDB in the Arsenal game. It just shows how much squad depth they have, can't see them dropping any points before the Liverpool game.

So? It's the low block teams that I feel they might miss De Bruyne's lazer-like ability to thread a ball between the smallest gaps. Can see a couple of draws.

Edit: They needed some last minute winners in a few of these sort of games last season.

Told you.