Can't win anymore!

Wortel1981
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
Has there been some hidden update or something?
Suddenly i cannot win any match anymore.
My strikers cannot score anymore and i got ridiculous goals against me, my defenders cannot defend and so on.
Games like the image below are happening game after game.
m7dw6h.jpg

Two friends of mine are experiencing the same as me, one lost 16 games in a row and was relegated from div1 to div5 so it is not only me.
I tried seasons, qualifying for WL and friendlies, used different squads, different fomations, but nothing works, so i am really frustrated at the moment and really lost the interest of playing.

Comments

• DG4KH
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    NwfZFMpEEC-4.png
  • sooflyy
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    I have the same thing, started after WL. got gold 1 in WL and needed 3 points to stay in div 1. im now playing in div 3. strange thing is, im only get match up with good opponents, with teams above 750k.
  • I literally have the same thing, so frustrating!!
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's just your turn to lose mate.
    It will pass.
    Sad that this is becoming so normal.
  • CountD86
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same happened to me. Players just felt so sluggish and felt as though my pad was broken. Tried different team, formations etc and same was happening.

Rage sold my team, built a new one and guess what, team plays normal again! (sold and bought back some of the same players....).

• sooflyy
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    I literally have the same thing, so frustrating!!

how high did you place in WL? maybe if you place high, EA gives your better opponents.
  • DickyBird88
    288 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Exactly the same here mate, it seems to come in stages so for like 4 days my team will play class, all work together perfectly and goals are easy as pie then it's all goes naff.. for the next few days it'll be absolute hell, defenders not a clue what there doing, a lot of bumping into each other and barely getting the ball into there half. I know instantly at kick off what the game will be like, sometimes it feels beautiful and speedy.. other times the first few passes I know straight away how the games gunna be. I can't understand if either it's the game or me lol.. but there seems to be a lot of people saying the same things here. Why would EA make games swing to favour a side?
  • Heinz Harald
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    maybe you reached your limit? Also just having possession and good pass accuracy doesnt mean you win every game (watch bayern or bvb for example).. You had more shots on goal yeah I see that, however, you havent showed us from where those shots were taken, could have been 30-40 yards shots to hope one of them goes in.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I smashed my friend on friendly FUT match went 10 and 0 in titles won, then the other day i play him and get smashed for two titles, lose 4.1 in the final game, play him one last time and win 5.0. And i have a far supirior team to him

Its random as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Wortel1981
    maybe you reached your limit? Also just having possession and good pass accuracy doesnt mean you win every game (watch bayern or bvb for example).. You had more shots on goal yeah I see that, however, you havent showed us from where those shots were taken, could have been 30-40 yards shots to hope one of them goes in.

No longshots, they were all from inside the box and hit the post twice.
    The goal against me was a cross from the right, and my defender bumped into another defender leaving the ball for his striker and goal, very frustrating.
  • Wortel1981
    Exactly the same here mate, it seems to come in stages so for like 4 days my team will play class, all work together perfectly and goals are easy as pie then it's all goes naff.. for the next few days it'll be absolute hell, defenders not a clue what there doing, a lot of bumping into each other and barely getting the ball into there half. I know instantly at kick off what the game will be like, sometimes it feels beautiful and speedy.. other times the first few passes I know straight away how the games gunna be. I can't understand if either it's the game or me lol.. but there seems to be a lot of people saying the same things here. Why would EA make games swing to favour a side?

I know, and sometimes it even changes with half time, then i'm playing very good the first half scored twice and the second half my players cannot do anything anymore, canoot pass balls over 3 meters, cannot defend and losing 3-2.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    I literally have the same thing, so frustrating!!
    i have no problems in h2h mode but in FUT my defence defends like amateur difficulty, they just don't bother to cover runs

• Skeletor
    76 posts Park Captain
    Of course its random. If you let in the first goal the entire match changes. Make some changes. I find that when these things happen, tweaking a bit i.e. going attacking mentality helps. Just keep on piling the pressure.

And take some breaks.
  • DerbyRam99
    65 posts Park Captain
    It sometimes seems random but I think the randomness is largely caused by the player. There's a thin line between success and failure when you get to top divisions and I think a lot is due to mental attitude (i.e. confidence, concentration and ability to deal with pressure). Can be the only reason why the very top players are consistent and don't go through these runs of losing and then winning!
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    DerbyRam99 wrote: »
    It sometimes seems random but I think the randomness is largely caused by the player. There's a thin line between success and failure when you get to top divisions and I think a lot is due to mental attitude (i.e. confidence, concentration and ability to deal with pressure). Can be the only reason why the very top players are consistent and don't go through these runs of losing and then winning!
    it's not that because you don't have this swings in h2h mode

• aladdin
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    this literally happened to me last night. consecutive relegations from 2 down to 4. absolute joke. couldn't score a goal properly let alone win a game. so annoying.
  • QceCapo
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    yeah......same. I steadied the boat a little bit....been able to scrape a few results together. But the last week has been frustrating.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    The worst thing isn't the chances he had, but 61% passing accuracy :D:D:D
  • Wortel1981
    Well good to hear that i'm not the only one for sure, was seriously questioning my skills :#
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    I'm sure I played that exact player last night and absolutely annihilated him... he was absolutely shocking making really bad passes that my strikers were always going to intercept
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are you using popular players?

I believe this is the problem:
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/213237/fixed-lag-by-using-silver-players

...and it's magnified because Black Friday has finished and people are now playing with their new teams!
  • Wortel1981
    Are you using popular players?

I believe this is the problem:
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/213237/fixed-lag-by-using-silver-players

...and it's magnified because Black Friday has finished and people are now playing with their new teams!

Sorry but i find this a bit hard to believe, i use the same players as my opponents and they perform good for them so that could not be it.

Yesterday same thing happened again, blew all my changes to qualify for weekend league.
    Used a new squad and got ridicilous goals against me, almost if my keeper (fahrmann) didn't had hands, because every shot from every angle got in.
    And all my attempts from inside the box were saved by their keeper of hits the post.
    One game i got 18 shots and 14 on target and my opponent got 5 shots and 4 on target and i lost 4-1, this is getting ridicilous!