Petition to exonerate Kirchhoff

BestPlayerUzbekistan
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It is with utmost sadness in my heart i write these words, for as we all know, our beloved member of this community KirchhoffTheGod was unjustly banned last night.

This is what he got banned for and i quote:
only if EA cared as much for their game as they did for this incident. RIP

Granted he lost presence of clarity momentarily with that distasteful post in a thread dedicated to all the lost souls of the horrific plane crash, but... but... really now?! Is that remark -- among a whole load of utter rubbish; judged so severely to justify a ban and removal of his sweat thread?

Kirchhoff was such a valuable asset to this community, always willing to reach out a helping hand and asked nothing in return. He redefined FUT meta and set the bar. Them brothers who struggled - he invigorated. For those who were lost in a dark place - he lit the path. Those who were bored - he entertained.

I don't ask much, a moment of your time, at most. Here we must unite, show support fot Kirchhoff and just maybe, justice will be restored in the universe.

#freekirchhoff

Comments

• Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shut up you bell end.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Shut up you bell end.

• DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    nope, guy was an utter melt
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    DREAM wrote: »
    nope, guy was an utter melt

• This is obviously a joke
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    +1

He didn't say anything that wrong and it was directed towards EA. He even made the point of ending saying RIP, he respects the occurrence, that was never the issue.
  • Daveofwales01
    8405 posts League Winner
    I've read a lot of bad things written on here including homophobia and using illnesses as insults and I agree it wasn't a wise place to make a point about ea but surely just deleting the comment would be enough.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Long time coming.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    I've read a lot of bad things written on here including homophobia and using illnesses as insults and I agree it wasn't a wise place to make a point about ea but surely just deleting the comment would be enough.

• Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    DSD27 wrote: »
    +1

He didn't say anything that wrong and it was directed towards EA. He even made the point of ending saying RIP, he respects the occurrence, that was never the issue.

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    He was banned for directly offending EA, then they started using the ban excuse of him making jokes about the tragedy
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2016
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    He was banned for directly offending EA, then they started using the ban excuse of him making jokes about the tragedy

How many people directly "offend" EA every day? How many times... :D
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    unbelievable overreaction to this...Yes it was in bad taste and not the wisest of decisions, however, he didn't say anything derogatory at all if we are being real about the whole thing. Triggered powder puffs having nothing better to do than take offence on a forum! I've heard many a comment on here talking about Hillsborough, the Munich air disaster etc
  • tilen11
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    His "sweat" thread made me sick tbh. Encouraging ppl to not play football.
    Deleted comment should be enough. Ppl say more horrible things and are still here.
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is that what he got banned for?
    Massive over reaction.
  • lol wow look at you all fanboys of an anonymous account on a forum... Must admit this is even lower than being EA's fanboy lmao
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    DrunkWasp wrote: »
    lol wow look at you all fanboys of an anonymous account on a forum... Must admit this is even lower than being EA's fanboy lmao

lmao rofl lol
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    He should've been banned anyway, irrelevant to his recent comment.
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    No one should be banned unless they are being truly offensive - but tbh I'm not sure about what he did/didn't say. Fair to say we all have annoyance towards EA but I guess he was banned for something worse?!!!
  • finsfan85
    13232 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2016

Agreed. Not sure how anyone can be upset about him being gone.
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Agreed. Not sure how anyone can be upset about him being gone.

• #FreeMyNiggaKirch
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Don't care that and why he is gone as I don't know the circumstances, but these days the majority of the mods actually are EA controlled sheap with no spine whatsoever.

This forum is a joke even without the community, closing threads about gameplay issues en mass, just so that nobody can really see them, etc.

EA and this game have become a massive joke, I'm done with them. They won't get one more cent in my life from me.
  • finsfan85
    13232 posts Has That Special Something
    bberger wrote: »
    Don't care that and why he is gone as I don't know the circumstances, but these days the majority of the mods actually are EA controlled sheap with no spine whatsoever.

This forum is a joke even without the community, closing threads about gameplay issues en mass, just so that nobody can really see them, etc.

EA and this game have become a massive joke, I'm done with them. They won't get one more cent in my life from me.

How much are you going to spend on TOTY packs?
  • Kman
    3169 posts National Call-Up
    God works in mysterious ways
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2016
    Well thats @AlwaysDisappointed banned.

Cya
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »

How much are you going to spend on TOTY packs?

zero. honestly. the only time of the year packs are worth something is right at the beginning, but that's not even the point.

EA is milking the cow and rightly so, but the (non existant) communication and their terrible/questionable practics are just too much to support any longer.

FUT turns to sh.t so terribly fast these days that I wonder how anyone can even be bothered anymore. I'm a FIFA addict since 1995, but too much is just too much.

Way better games from way more deserving companies out there. I've finally given up in the idea that EA is turning the franchise around. Thought I may give it yet another shot after #chemgate but it's hopeless.

I sencierly hope longterm they ram this ship into the ground - hard.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    He seemed mentally unstable so it's probably for the best.
  • DoD_Jester
    27231 posts Player of the Year
    He was a dupe anyway lol, should have been banned ages ago by the rules of the Forum
This discussion has been closed.