Future SBC Leagues

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
ANy good guesses as to what leagues will be needed for future leage squad builders. I was thinking poss Japan as that end on Saturday, poss Eredivese?

Comments

• MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    They will god through majority.

I have done Russian Turkish and Eredivise with Australia, Switzerland and Argentina my next targets.

No one knows who will be, it's random
  • exzoo
    32345 posts National Team Captain
    Hope for the turkish league, got min 15 players of every club
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    MajorMash wrote: »
    They will god through majority.

I have done Russian Turkish and Eredivise with Australia, Switzerland and Argentina my next targets.

No one knows who will be, it's random

Nice work, Ive done Russian, Dutch, Japan, Korea & Turkey lets hope they drop soon.
  • PhilP
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    this is one of the reasons why I am rinsing through bronze packs storing all major leagues and the sbc ones for bronze players (selling on completed ones). Selling injury, squad fitnesses, etc. Then doing bronze to silver sbc to get loads of silvers in my club.

This method already meant that I completed mls and ligue 1 for pratically free. About 20 players in total for completing NOS and pro league too.

God knows what other 'expensive' players (well soon to be expensive) I have already got as untradeable in my club to complete the challenges.
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    PhilP wrote: »
    this is one of the reasons why I am rinsing through bronze packs storing all major leagues and the sbc ones for bronze players (selling on completed ones). Selling injury, squad fitnesses, etc. Then doing bronze to silver sbc to get loads of silvers in my club.

This method already meant that I completed mls and ligue 1 for pratically free. About 20 players in total for completing NOS and pro league too.

God knows what other 'expensive' players (well soon to be expensive) I have already got as untradeable in my club to complete the challenges.

Yeah it's a really good method, slow and boring but definetly worth it!