Griezy help

Primal
4331 posts National Call-Up
I currently play 4321 with martial-bale and griezman upfront but struggle to get much out of greizman . Martial scores 1 in 1. bale 1 in 2. Greizmam 1 in 4. No idea why . He feels so weak. Ive used dybala previously and he was imense. How have you lot found him. I use hunter on him is that it?

Comments

• Jozza85
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im having the same issue but with Dybala and Griezmann was immense >.<
  • Primal
    Ahhhhh fifa :( what chem did you slap on him? Dybala scored 2 every game for me hes a snakey so and so.
  • Orison
    47042 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Using the same front 3 and Griezmann averages more than 1 scorerpoint per game (atm probably closer to 2 scorerpoints per game, but I struggled a few weeks ago and that ruined his stats).

How do you use him? And which instructions do you use?
  • Primal
    As ST Press back line get in behind. He never seems to be where i want him whereas martial on the other hand is everywhere so OP. Greizmam never seems to be on the shoulder of the last defender.
  • Orison
    Using the same instructions and he's awesome. Always in the right positions, always ready to get in behind.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    It's the formation. My ST hardly scores in that form. So I put griez LF and he's getting alot more goals and assists.
  • Orison
    It's the formation. My ST hardly scores in that form. So I put griez LF and he's getting alot more goals and assists.

Doubt it. Using it for 3 of the last 4 weekend leagues and Griezmann averages more than a scorerpoint per game.
  • xXJokerK1ranXx
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Primal wrote: »
    I currently play 4321 with martial-bale and griezman upfront but struggle to get much out of greizman . Martial scores 1 in 1. bale 1 in 2. Greizmam 1 in 4. No idea why . He feels so weak. Ive used dybala previously and he was imense. How have you lot found him. I use hunter on him is that it?

Try hawk or sniper on him..much better for me
  • Hibee
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    I think he takes a bit of getting used to. He is not great at holding the ball up. Best running on to the ball and being able to dribble past defenders. Also try and keep the shots to his left foot. Great fun to use once you get the hang of him. I use hawk on him by the way, gives him a bit extra strength.
  • Primal
    Thanks for the advice took it on board. Hes now playing CAM and has scored 18 in 14 with 10 assists .... madness . Hawk definitely worked on him managed to keep him on his feet.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Primal wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice took it on board. Hes now playing CAM and has scored 18 in 14 with 10 assists .... madness . Hawk definitely worked on him managed to keep him on his feet.

He's a beast at CAM. Get him doing some 1-2s in the middle of the field and off he goes.