Chapecoense

Rajivvv86
1500 posts Play-Off Hero
Sweet move by EA to give us free kits and logo in respect to the departed. RIP.

Such a tragic event.

Comments

• already in my club and set as active

May they RIP and those affected find comfort
  • FM_Nation
    63 posts Park Captain
    Really nice touch that was! All set as active. RIP <3
  • T19TPH
    892 posts Professional
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »

Such a tragic event.

RIP to all those involved, nice touch making them free - gives bad karma for all those people trying to profit on their logo/players earlier.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Major props to EA for this one. Thankfully now all those idiots can't sell these items for max bin any more and profit off a horrible tragedy. Already made them active in my squad, haven't been able to play much at all the past few weeks but hopefully can give these items a few games this weekend.
  • Thanks EA #pray4chapecoense
  • RSL183
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only got the badge. No kits
  • ChrisW
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Great touch. Such a tragic loss.
  • hayhor1
    14279 posts Has That Special Something

Back out and go back in.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I had the home kit active already, great that now I can use the rest. :)
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Back out and go back in.

• MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    I can't see the green kit on the green grass very well unfortunately! I have to keep using a dark kit to try and encourage others to use the white one
  • Walsh89-
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was surprised to see the message pop up but very classy move from EA and it's good that they aren't able to be traded.

I made them active straight away, used them in the daily cup but didn't see anyone else wearing them which is a shame, i would hope the majority would use them to show respect. Won the cup in honour of them.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    The green one is a bit hard to see and everyone uses it, as we should be, but I have their badge and away kit active
  • Littl3woodCCFC
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    The green one is a bit hard to see and everyone uses it, as we should be, but I have their badge and away kit active

Same here I really struggle with green kits so hopefully my black away kit will encourage people I verse to select the white kit.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »

Such a tragic event.

Well said
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Activated as well
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    It is a nice touch from a selfish company....but won't this cause problems if EVERYONE using the same kit?
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    pob125 wrote: »
    It is a nice touch from a selfish company....but won't this cause problems if EVERYONE using the same kit?

Home and away so don't see a reason why this would cause a problem
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    #ForçaChape
    Thoughts and prayers are with all of the families.
    I saw all of the fans gathered at their stadium earlier today, and it was very emotional. I feel for them.
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was the club in fifa 17 before or did they just add it after the accident? Just curious.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    axan wrote: »
    Was the club in fifa 17 before or did they just add it after the accident? Just curious.
    It was in the game before, but it never had the real squad, as none of the real Brazilian squads were, just badge and kits were.
  • axan
    axan wrote: »
    It was in the game before, but it never had the real squad, as none of the real Brazilian squads were, just badge and kits were.

Oh ok thx.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    People who try to make a profit off such tragedies are so pathetic really !
  • axan
    Angy wrote: »
    People who try to make a profit off such tragedies are so pathetic really !

At least EA gave everyone the kits and badge so the ones who tried, probably failed miserably. But ofc they can't do that after the (possible) death of some individual players in the future(giving everyone its card etc.).
  • JPRM71
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really respectful decision by EA. I applaud this wholeheartedly.
  • Dazzler
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    First time in a long time I can applaud EA. First off as a mark of respect to the tragic loss of life.

Secondly but clearly not as important to counter act the vile sick trade in trying to make coins out of such tragic circumstances.
  • Cahir85
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great gesture. Rip
  • BrieMine
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    quality from ea that, i'll be wearing thekits for sure
  • Herish
    206 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was very nice from EA. I will use their kits and logo until the end of fifa 17