Bale, Suarez imo

• cosminm
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks guys!
    How is this looking?
    2z8dl3s.png
  • InfernaL
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    Modric is way better. If you could afford him, that'd be class!
  • cosminm
    Good idea! Thanks mate! ;)
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or just Ronaldo, best in game.
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    Or just Ronaldo, best in game.
    Depending on coins I think I would rather have Suarez and Bale over just Ronaldo.

Now if I have had the coins for those 1 of those 2 plus Ronaldo then obviously I would do that.
  • I beat a team with Bale Suarez team up front, plus Modric in the middle, 4-1 in the final of my WL qualification, last night... Ronaldo one of the highest rated in the game, not the best...

I beat that team, they were 5 stars, 88 rated... My team 4.5 stars, 83 rated... Yet I won... It's irrelevant who is best or worst, choose who you'd prefer to play with, i have Depay up front, i have the confidence in my squad to beat anyone.
  • edgomes20
    737 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Griez+bale
  • cosminm
    Thanks to all of you!
    I packed Ronaldo in a 2 players pack and I sold him before BF for 1.24 MIL (bad idea I know..) in order to buy Suarez, Bale and Neymar, but surprise..they got much expensive than it was and now I have to choose only 2 from those 3...
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    I beat a team with Bale Suarez team up front, plus Modric in the middle, 4-1 in the final of my WL qualification, last night... Ronaldo one of the highest rated in the game, not the best...

I beat that team, they were 5 stars, 88 rated... My team 4.5 stars, 83 rated... Yet I won... It's irrelevant who is best or worst, choose who you'd prefer to play with, i have Depay up front, i have the confidence in my squad to beat anyone.

maybe they sucked as a player..
  • CovLee_Candice
    4483 posts National Call-Up
    Depend on your play style IMO I am not good dribbler so I will personally need extra strength and use bale + suarez. If you have fast hand and like to dribble use agile player use griez and messi.
  • LightningMcQueen
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Mssingno wrote: »
    I beat a team with Bale Suarez team up front, plus Modric in the middle, 4-1 in the final of my WL qualification, last night... Ronaldo one of the highest rated in the game, not the best...

maybe they sucked as a player..

Maybe... He did only have 1 shot lol... But then again
    the first game, player quit at half time, I won 6-1
    Second game, won 3-1
    3rd game, I win 3-1
    Final game, I win 4-1

Dont think that's a coincidence, excluding the first game, they all couldn't have been terrible.

I still stand by choose who you want though... I rate Griezmann highly though. So I'd probably pick him and Messi.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    cosminm wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    How is this looking?
    2z8dl3s.png

Azpilicueta / IF Milner LB, Juanfran / Carvajal RB.