• CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    banned for coin buying.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    slicknick wrote: »
    probably you transferring coins from a second account :D
    banned for coin buying.

Liquidating things I will never need in my club to afford 96 CR7 at the moment.. Someone keeps outbidding me so I keep liquidating to afford the next one :disappointed:

FFS
  • CaliforniaTitan
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    banned for coin buying.

Liquidating things I will never need in my club to afford 96 CR7 at the moment.. Someone keeps outbidding me so I keep liquidating to afford the next one :disappointed:

FFS

I did the same thing, I'm about to use him for the first time. paid 3.4 on ps4
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    banned for coin buying.

FFS

I did the same thing, I'm about to use him for the first time. paid 3.4 on ps4

Bruh, I at 3.503 at the moment on a fresh one (XB1) but **** keep outbidding me. Wish I had started earlier, lost two fresh ones last night at 3.45 million. Again: FFS.
  • AIeks
    4994 posts National Call-Up
    Just use the 3,5 on TOTW SBC, you'll strike gold eventually.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »

He might not though. He could just blow 3.5 million and then be much further away from what he wants.
  • AIeks
    Menaceuk wrote: »

He might not though. He could just blow 3.5 million and then be much further away from what he wants.
    Sometimes you just gotta be brave. Never know, he might get CR7 in his 5th pack. Besides, at least 1 Toure would certainly be there.

• Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

Nah son, used a bunch of my untradeables (still doing the gold upgrade SBC, dont care!!) and got all the IFs I didnt want and none of the ones I wanted. Although Defoe looks pretty damn good for his rating.
  • AIeks

Nah son, used a bunch of my untradeables (still doing the gold upgrade SBC, dont care!!) and got all the IFs I didnt want and none of the ones I wanted. Although Defoe looks pretty damn good for his rating.
    Dad?

You'd be able to get like 70 IF packs with that money, just go for it.

• Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional

Dad?

Yes, son, I will not be talked back to. I said no and that is final. :trollface:
  • AIeks

Dad?

Yes, son, I will not be talked back to. I said no and that is final. :trollface:
    I'll clean my room

• CaliforniaTitan

Dad?

You should try heroin, the worst that can happen is you become an addict. But you could just have the time of your life.

• AIeks

Dad?

You should try heroin, the worst that can happen is you become an addict. But you could just have the time of your life.
    Hook me up.