Rotation squad for weekend league

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Just wondered who uses a rotation squad during the weekend league rather than using squad fitness cards every couple of matches.

I have this as one of my other teams and was contemplating using it as a rotation squad for my first team in the weekend league

image.jpg

Comments

• Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I rotate teams but my fitness team is nowhere near as good as that :D
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2608 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ditto above, always use a fitness team but that is better than mine lol
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro

How do you both handle using the rotation squad is there a big difference between your first team and rotation?
  • Walsgrove
    827 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just use fitness cards for WL, i aim to get Elite most weekends so the coins earnt more than covers the 20k or whatever it costs for 20 fitness cards (Use 1 every other match)
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    AJS-17 wrote: »

How do you both handle using the rotation squad is there a big difference between your first team and rotation?

There isn't a massive difference as my fitness squad is a counter attacking setup, which can work better against the right opponent. Sometimes I've been playing with my 'better' team in a game and wished I was using my fitness team because the opposition plays in a certain way.

Obviously against the top players my first team would always be my preference. I usually play 2 games with 1st team then 1 with fitness, using some of the fitness players as super subs if it is a tight game.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I use my main team 4321, and my fitness squad 433(4) to switch it up a little bit. Except I don't go all out on a fitness squad like you did I see, usually only around 50k-100k for me :D
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    I use my main team 4321, and my fitness squad 433(4) to switch it up a little bit. Except I don't go all out on a fitness squad like you did I see, usually only around 50k-100k for me :D

Well the majority of that team are untradable tbh giovinco, Insigne, Sokratis, Gustavo

What's your first team like?
  • RJ8
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I built 2 teams around my main man Ibra so I just need fitness card for him only. That saves a lot.