OTW Packs

vibemix881
2735 posts Fans' Favourite
<trans-unit resname="FUT_STORE_PACK_850_DESC"><source>A guaranteed Ones to Watch item! Includes 12 players, all Gold, with 3 Rares.</source></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="FUT_STORE_PACK_850_NAME"><source>ONES TO WATCH PACK</source></trans-unit><trans-unit resname="FUT_STORE_PACK_850_NAME_MOBILE"><source>ONES TO WATCH PACK</source></trans-unit>

Was this before in that xml packs description?

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14195 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope not. It would smash the ones I have stashed into oblivion.
  • Sir Lew1s
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    If this is legit I would love a few more otw kantes on the market.. Hate that I sold him for 200k
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Gimme dat Pogba
  • Skorpio_King
    4813 posts Big Money Move
    Is this real in the xml file from EA or just fake again like i seen so many variations on twitter about this.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Not legit. EA said that OTW cards were only in packs for the first week to benefit their loyal fifa fans
  • vibemix881
    Is this real in the xml file from EA or just fake again like i seen so many variations on twitter about this.

It's in the official xml.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016
    Nah someone from reddit made it up and some fat youtuber tweeted about it raising the movember card prices which made me lots of coins but then he realized it was fake and tweeted that too the end

Edit: misread thread
  • vibemix881
    Hope not. It would smash the ones I have stashed into oblivion.

Should've sold my Ben Arfa when the hype kicked in yesterday. :/
  • DarthGrowler
    Richard wrote: »
    Nah someone from reddit made it up and some fat youtuber tweeted about it raising the movember card prices which made me lots of coins but then he realized it was fake and tweeted that too the end

How dare you call that chubby fucka fat!!! That's a derogatory term, the poor porker would cry his heart out mate. Shame on your blobby self:D
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something

How dare you call that chubby fucka fat!!! That's a derogatory term, the poor porker would cry his heart out mate. Shame on your blobby self:D

I can call anyone fat since I have the aesthetics of a Greek god mate.
  • DarthGrowler

I also have the body of a god.........Buddha!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Meet Silenus

silenus_at_the_wine_vat.jpg