Pro league SBC completed

CanT SLaY JaY
1948 posts Fans' Favourite
Originally I going to wait for TOTY to open the 100k pack but seeing how 84 and 83 rated players are selling for atm now might a good time to open. Before the the weekend I did 8/16 of the teams and from the individual teams pack managed to pack IF Insigne and sold him for 200k so it was already well worth me doing them.
So these are the teams and the prices I've paid for them.

Club Brugge - Didn't note price
Excel Mouscron - 12000
KAA Gent - 15450
KAS Eupen - 5200
KRC Genk - 11500
KV Kortrijk - 13350
KV Mechelen - Didn't note price
KV Oostende - 9950
KVC Westerlo - 5250
RSC Anderlecht - 6250
Sint-Truiden - 5000
Sp. Charleroi - 4700
Sport. Lokeren - 8800
Standard Liège - 6050
Waasland-Beveren - 3700
Zulte-Waregem - 15950

So these add up to 123150 so it probably would have 135k + if I'd included the teams I didn't make a note of. Bare in mind I didn't have any of the players to begin with (or very few). These are some of the more difficult teams that is fresh to my memory:

Pro_league_1.png

Most expensive team and that's even despite me getting the french CDM for 150 :astonished: the problem with this team is that they only have one CB and he's worth over 4-5k, so I managed to avoid that. Other expensive players are the RM and central midfielders.

Pro_league_2.png

Had to use the chem glitch on like 7 of the players to complete this one, basically to avoid using the rare silver striker and another silver CB. Used position modifiers for the RB, South African LM and the Belgium midfielder.

Pro_league_3.png

Again quite expensive despite me using the chem glitch to avoid using the two expensive midfielders (in the work area) that cost 4k + each.

Overall I think its worth doing even if you are like me and not going to use the player you get rewarded. Now I'm about to open my 100k pack + few others I got doing the teams. Not expecting much as my pack luck is terrible but hopefully I can get few 84 rated players for the TOTW SBC.

Wish me luck ;)

Comments