Anyone saving TOTW tradable packs?

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
I must have opened 30 or so untradable and and have 14 TOTW tradables that I'm gonna save until a better team of the week is released seen as there's only ronaldo and Yaya worth anything significant. Will TOTYs be pack able from these packs? Or champions league TOGS?

Comments

• El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    14 is a crazy number! I couldn't hold enough. I have one that i am opening on Wednesday night
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I must have opened 30 or so untradable and and have 14 TOTW tradables that I'm gonna save until a better team of the week is released seen as there's only ronaldo and Yaya worth anything significant. Will TOTYs be pack able from these packs? Or champions league TOGS?

TOTY not, as there is a TOTW next to it. Dont know if TOTGS counts towards TOTW, makes me think if I should keep my WL TOTW Pack
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah I'm really struggling to not open them all now tbh hahaha
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    PureFramez wrote: »

TOTY not, as there is a TOTW next to it. Dont know if TOTGS counts towards TOTW, makes me think if I should keep my WL TOTW Pack

Yeah but for example the WL rewards, scream cards could be packed in the TOTW packs whilst they were out so I wasn't sure about TOTY
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »

Yeah but for example the WL rewards, scream cards could be packed in the TOTW packs whilst they were out so I wasn't sure about TOTY

Were Scream Cards really in the TOTW Packs? Only reached Elite the First 2 Times in November so i can't confirm that
  • dbslbu
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ardent the packs specifically did this TOTW? They even have that stated in the SBC. I'm thinking they will expire or just only give you players from this TOTW
  • Joe
    4582 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know if it's worth it really. 60K for each TOTW pack, every week there will be some fodder you'll most likely pack.
  • dbslbu
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jesus. Phone typos but you get what I mean!
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    I've stacked 22 tradeable TOTW packs thus far for pack only.

The tradeable totw pack will give you a totw from the active totw when the pack is opened ^^
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Dasco wrote: »
    I've stacked 22 tradeable TOTW packs thus far for pack only.

The tradeable totw pack will give you a totw from the active totw when the pack is opened ^^

When you planning on opening them mate? All at once on a good TOTW or stagger them out opening them in stages?