Thats me done

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
This is the first fifa i have finshed with so early, I just dont see the point because 90% of the people i play is the same 4-3-2-1 pressure on 10 fullbacks stay back and ccm stay back, same teams kante, smalling, renato. fifa need to make some big changes to this game. Anyway hope you have all had a good weekend

Comments

• BestPlayerUzbekistan
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cya tomorrow
  • Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogback wrote: »
    This is the first fifa i have finshed with so early, I just dont see the point because 90% of the people i play is the same 4-3-2-1 pressure on 10 fullbacks stay back and ccm stay back, same teams kante, smalling, renato. fifa need to make some big changes to this game. Anyway hope you have all had a good weekend

you are right
  • Thefranchise92
    3701 posts National Call-Up

Yeah man it sucks and anyone saying bye trying to antagonise you uses those tactics. Pathetic cretins
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    well to be fair, Renato sanchez is one of the best players I have used in this game lol.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    joe666 wrote: »
    well to be fair, Renato sanchez is one of the best players I have used in this game lol.

He shouldnt be tho his still very unproven kante martial musa all not even good enough to start
  • DeadBolt
    50 posts Park Captain
    Im almost 100% certain that sanchez is just gullit with a different card.
  • Martythedoc
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm out for Dec. Had a nightmare WL playing poor and with lag (even played a fut founder who of course was a douche(knew I should have just quit out))
    Will come back in a month and see if negative tactics have been nerfed at all.
  • Whitebeard
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    DeadBolt wrote: »

You mean Gullit is sanches with a different card!?
  • SnipeZillah
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DeadBolt wrote: »

and they said no legeneds on PS4
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    renato is unreal, of course people use him. minigullit. i'm just hope for an if.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Renato is pretty OP not gonna lie.