So ...what about those Movember card , And why EA resealse them ?

Winnerm3
40 posts Last Pick at the Park
I'm the only one that start to smell somthing with those cards?
No one know's Y EA release them, ther's way to many of them , And 95% of those cards are complitly garbage ,EA Could release a disant player if is woth just fro passing the message abbout the mustache thing , Dont you think ?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    Ye it wud mak mor sens tu hav a disant playa , not lik ibraaa
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner

• WFCBagnall
    69085 posts Moderator

Eye aggree mayt, shud ov giv Ronaldoh 1 just cuz he'z a disant playa
  • Andy99TradeZ
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

R u dylsexicx?
  • WFCBagnall
    69085 posts Moderator

R u dylsexicx?

Naa mayt, Fort eye'd mix in wiv da bad man talk.
  • Andy99TradeZ

R u dylsexicx?

Naa mayt, Fort eye'd mix in wiv da bad man talk.

Wut? Her majustay taut me tu spek lik dis blad
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Even Stephen Hawking types better than you.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    To raise awareness apparently, although Movember had been done to death over the last five or so years. If you hadn't heard of it then it must have been one cosy rock you'd been living under.
  • winnerm874
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2016
    To raise awareness apparently, although Movember had been done to death over the last five or so years. If you hadn't heard of it then it must have been one cosy rock you'd been living under.

Has i sad , If it woth just for the death Awareness , they could release better players , exept ibra , matuidi ,lacazte and barazagli , all the movember players card are crap , For example , the Halloween from last month woth way better , with Players like :payet , lukaku , muller, costa , filpe luis , and more , and they had the boosted things ..And Dont forget that EA released more then twice of those Movember card .

I think those card are a bit wird ,And i think hat maybe EA is going to do somthing with them , thats all .
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    My brain hurts.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    The market will be full of them for months on end if there's no SBC to clear a few of them.

Watch this space.
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    winnerm874 wrote: »

Has i sad , If it woth just for the death Awareness , they could release better players , exept ibra , matuidi ,lacazte and barazagli , all the movember players card are crap , For example , the Halloween from last month woth way better , with Players like :payet , lukaku , muller, costa , filpe luis , and more , and they had the boosted things ..And Dont forget that EA released more then twice of those Movember card .

I think those card are a bit wird ,And i think hat maybe EA is going to do somthing with them , thats all .

I think its a wonderful thing that they are promoting it as its something that doesn't get as much media attention as it really should. I wouldn't have cared if they released no new cards and they just put a banner up in fut encouraging people to potentially support a good cause
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    The market will be full of them for months on end if there's no SBC to clear a few of them.

Watch this space.

I would expect it on the 30th to really drive last minute movember pack sales.
  • BU11ET
    1184 posts Professional
    I tink u shud olla at dem fools on live chat young blood and see wat da score is with dem November cards u get me.
  • Lfc23
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    The more movember cards there is the more people see them an it raises awareness but there defo needs to be a SBC there **** an we need rid
  • Pikachu
    8617 posts League Winner
    Maybe they'll release an SBC down the line where you'll need them, just to **** people off.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    For the death awareness :joy:
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    cool concept imo, not worth paying 10k+ for a physical boost
  • Moose Factory
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair to OP, a lot of people drink heavily this time of year. I know I do.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Even Stephen Hawking types better than you.

Creased me that