I need some good old fashioned help

S P 4 C E Y
2538 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2016
Bought Maldini today, and ended up going 1-7 in D2 (I'd only lost 15 games all year in divisions before today).

Anyway, I can't qualify for the WL ever (lost 4 finals) but I do like my team.

If I move Maldini to LB, I can have any CM in the game. Budget is down to 60k atm, but will likely finish the week well north of 100k.

Who do you think (with my current reasonable budget) would complement the team I have?

aBaQtmu.png?1

Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Vidal if possible
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I'd say an out and out creator, obviously with your current budget maybe just try some NIFs, good cheap ones I like are Arfa and Draxler
  • Confidemus
    921 posts Professional
    Jesus man, I don't mean to sound like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but if you can't qualify for WL with that amount of coins there's not much hope! I'm bang average, not that good and have been using 50K squads for 4 weeks.

What's not working? How you not qualifying?
  • S P 4 C E Y
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Vidal if possible

My initial thoughts were Vidal/Nainggolan. Don't know if I lack some ingenuity if I just end up with 3 solid CDM/Box-to-box type players?
  • Marchisio
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Marchisio.
    Budget option - Renato.
    Left field option - Rooney.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    I'd say an out and out creator, obviously with your current budget maybe just try some NIFs, good cheap ones I like are Arfa and Draxler

This - Its probably the reason why your not qualifying for the weekend league - No point having that attack if you don't have anyone efficiently able to set them up

Inform Quaresma on 7 chem would be my pick

90+ longshots and shot power with Hawk - Amazing passing and dribbling and he can also get you on the break fast

4a258e6271d8dd1cc38540ce24a8a02b.png
  • Bowden92
    Uberman656 wrote: »

This - Its probably the reason why your not qualifying for the weekend league - No point having that attack if you don't have anyone efficiently able to set them up

90+ longshots and shot power with Hawk - Amazing passing and dribbling and he can also get you on the break fast

IF Quaresma is one of my favourites this year, I'll keep him all year for 30K, he's great
  • S P 4 C E Y
    Uberman656 wrote: »

That card does look tank!
  • Bowden92
    That card is unreal bro, serious
  • S P 4 C E Y
    Marchisio.
    Budget option - Renato.
    Left field option - Rooney.

I have an untradeable Sanches with 120 games played. He's excellent but every so often gives you a '78-rated' player type of game...
  • S P 4 C E Y
    That card is unreal bro, serious

Didn't realise his stats were so good. Will look into it tomorrow!