2 cheap legend strikers or just 1 expensive one

xPedroX
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
at the minute I have Suker and Larsson not really feeling suker I like Larsson though but should I sell both and buy a sub 800k legend

I have had sheva before and really enjoyed his card just wondering if any one used Crespo is he worth it?

would be used in 2 upfront formation with griezman as cam

Comments

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Crespo was terrible for me, for the coins, everybody should use Griez/Dybala/Auba, not all together mind, but they're best value for coin imo

If I was you I'd go

Griez at striker - Dybala
    Rui Costa

Go from there, plays a treat, or go

Auba - Reus
    Rui

Or even Hagi
  • Luis Hernandez
  • xPedroX
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    currently using

Larsson - Laca
    Griez

works well, tried dybala but in a serie a team scored tons at cf

midfield is

modric - matuidi - gomes

love this mid works so well
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crespo has been my go to legend - I can honestly say for me he is only second best to 2nd in form Ronaldo
  • Milanista28
    1069 posts Professional
    Butregueno is the best legend striker easily.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Suker + high rated non legend

Still stand by Suker being one of the very few legends that is actually worth it that's under 500k
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Still stand by Suker being one of the very few legends that is actually worth it that's under 500k

Suker is definitely one of the "best" legends for the simple fact that you can play him at St/Cf/Cam/Cm and be solid in any of them.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016

Suker is definitely one of the "best" legends for the simple fact that you can play him at St/Cf/Cam/Cm and be solid in any of them.

There's really no flaw in his game either. Solid pace, passing, strength and dribbling, exceptional shooting, 4* weak foot and skills most legends don't have both which is a major flaw to them IMO I'm not paying hundreds of thousands for a guy who can't do a skill move/use both feet effectively. Has the work rates as well another thing a lot of legends don't have good ones
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

There's really no flaw in his game either. Solid pace, passing, strength and dribbling, exceptional shooting, 4* weak foot and skills most legends don't have both which is a major flaw to them IMO I'm not paying hundreds of thousands for a guy who can't do a skill move/use both feet effectively. Has the work rates as well another thing a lot of legends don't have good ones

Dead on! So many st legends I want to try but having 3* skills with only 3 or 4* wf is so meh to me. When you can get a bunch of nif or cheap if who've got the same. I'm loving both Sif of Icardi & Immobile and both lack the skills part but value wise vs all he legends with the same, it's a no brainer.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Butregueno is the best legend striker easily.

This. Definitely get him
  • MikeyP_FC
    12950 posts Has That Special Something
    @SurferDude tell me more about your Crespo experience. Formations, teams, and how long you've used him this year. Thanks
  • Wonderfulwest
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    Suker is legit