Connection problems anyone?

FIFA Dad
261 posts Sunday League Hero
4 games in a row in seasons I have been winning and get disconnected either during the first half or shortly after half time, played 40 games in weekend league no issue, so anyone else having trouble this evening?

Comments

• I've been having problems since last night. 7 games in row I've been kick off the server. Don't get it
  • FIFA Dad
    Mr_Toon82 wrote: »
    I've been having problems since last night. 7 games in row I've been kick off the server. Don't get it
    And it says you have disconnected and you lose a game, not good at all is it.
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    It's been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ terrible I feel like kicking a baby!
  • I keep on getting lost EA connection crap even when winning but get a defeat and DNF tag! Really annoying!
  • Its really ****. Working all week look forward to playing some games at weekend and it doesn't work.
  • FIFA Dad
    Philip1979 wrote: »
    I keep on getting lost EA connection crap even when winning but get a defeat and DNF tag! Really annoying!
    This ........please sort it EA ....thank you

• I got disconnected 5 times in a row last night in weekend league
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Disconnected twice in a row, connection problems in every game tonight to the point where they've been unplayable I'm 10-15 which I've never been and have no way of getting even gold 3 if it doesn't sort out some time in next 2 hours (that's with depriving myself of sleep and staying up till stupid o clock in the morning) it's just not on. Spent so much money on this game just to not be able to play it.