Web app on mobile

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
In the past was able to get the web app to work on mobile. This year I'm constantly getting the page referring me to the app. The app will not run any longer on my phone. Stopped functioning 5 days ago or so. When I start it after the log in page I am greeted with an all white screen and it never leaves this. So as such I have given up on getting the app to work and have switched my efforts to accessing the web app on mobile. Any advice on how to get this to work?

Comments

• Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Rinkdog wrote: »
    In the past was able to get the web app to work on mobile. This year I'm constantly getting the page referring me to the app. The app will not run any longer on my phone. Stopped functioning 5 days ago or so. When I start it after the log in page I am greeted with an all white screen and it never leaves this. So as such I have given up on getting the app to work and have switched my efforts to accessing the web app on mobile. Any advice on how to get this to work?

Strufgling with this too. Hope somebody knows what to do..
    Already restarted phone, deleted and download app, cleared cache and put back my Google playstore to v1.
    Help us out please
  • Rinkdog
    i'm guessing buy a new phone might be our best option.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional

Thnx for not helping out mate!
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea I dont have any problems. Not sure about the phone though, but if you have an older phone that might be the problem.
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Assuming ur on android, at needs at least 4.1 or higher.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Riqqert wrote: »
    Yea I dont have any problems. Not sure about the phone though, but if you have an older phone that might be the problem.

Samsung s6
    Riqqert wrote: »
    Assuming ur on android, at needs at least 4.1 or higher.

Got 6.0.1. Happend suddently i couldnt use it anymore
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here, can't use it since BF. I guess we'll have to wait for an update or sth
  • Rinkdog
    edited November 2016

Thnx for not helping out mate!

I actually am trying to help I wrote the op. I'm only half joking about the new phone. I think this happened on a previous fut and I was out of commission the rest of the year. I really think our best bet at this point is to access it through a web browser on our phones. The problem is you get redirected. You need to change the browsers user agent to be a desktop browser. Also it needs to be a browser that supports flash.. I got all the way logged in on chrome but the page wouldn't load all the way I will keep working on it. Maybe ea could help us out since they likely caused this and take the redirect out of the html so we can use any browser.