The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Fut champs issue

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
Getting a "your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" prompt when trying to play a game.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    It's actually doing it on any online game, champs or seasons
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Finally banned your cheatin ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Dude I'm upset I need 5 more games for gold weekly and monthly. I'm resetting all of my stuff idk what's going on
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Dude I'm upset I need 5 more games for gold weekly and monthly. I'm resetting all of my stuff idk what's going on

I invited you and you got off immediately I was like welp everyone hates me GG
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Lol my bad I'm hard resetting everything connected to the internet in my house
  • uhMaZiiNq

I'll play your games for you but if you need 5 wins you better still have 20 attempts left
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

I'll play your games for you but if you need 5 wins you better still have 20 attempts left
    I have 21 B)
  • uhMaZiiNq

I have 21 B)

I'm so trash now it's not even funny, lose all motivation to play trash game > stop playing trash game > when you go to play a game on trash game you are now trash at the trash game due to not playing the trash game
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

I have 21 B)

I'm so trash now it's not even funny, lose all motivation to play trash game > stop playing trash game > when you go to play a game on trash game you are now trash at the trash game due to not playing the trash game
    Lol dude idk how, you can always beat me so I would assume you'd be fine in the WL. If my dumbass can be 13-6 you should be able to too
  • uhMaZiiNq

I have 21 B)

Lol dude idk how, you can always beat me so I would assume you'd be fine in the WL. If my dumbass can be 13-6 you should be able to too

You saw last time we played I'm not the same