The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Favourite right side of a 4321?

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Got a pretty solid left side, need some ideas please.

Open positions include the CCM and GK if need be. RW needs to be right footed or have 4* weak foot ideally, budget of around 1m for it.

Comments

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Best option is probably Figo
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    I personally enjoy Sterling
  • CFC Jacob
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Best option is probably Figo

Have you used him? Never actually considered him, didn't think he was as cheap as he was!
    CornishLad wrote: »
    I personally enjoy Sterling

I've got the SBC version and as much as I like him his 2* weak foot annoys me :(
  • Bowden92
    Nah I've not used him but I nearly got him earlier because he's reasonably priced, links with everybody and has good stats, but I realised I made more coins than I thought so I could afford messi and went with him
  • CFC Jacob
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Nah I've not used him but I nearly got him earlier because he's reasonably priced, links with everybody and has good stats, but I realised I made more coins than I thought so I could afford messi and went with him

How are you finding Messi? I have a real problem with left footed players for some reason
  • Bowden92
    edited November 2016
    I don't find it to be a problem at all mate, come to think of it, my team has Dybala Griez Messi Futre Sandro and they're all left footed ! I like messi, I like those really quick, agile, good dribblers, so I'd choose messi over, say, Bale any day, but ye, messi is good, I can't think of any other RM that would replace him
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use William at RF. he's outshone by Futre at LF but that's no bad thing.

I've tried a few others at RF and found them all wanting. Willian's movement, dribbling and finishing sets him apart from many of the other mid range wingers.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Bale/ messi
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Oops didn't see right foot. Messi has 4* tho
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    OTW Embolo is the only RF I've used so far that I thought was actually good. Haven't properly used bale/messi or Figo at all but used most of the other guys

Embolo, messi and bale all have pretty terrible links tbh though depending on who your striker is.
  • CFC Jacob

I've tried a few others at RF and found them all wanting. Willian's movement, dribbling and finishing sets him apart from many of the other mid range wingers.

He looks like a good choice, his card stats certainly tick most boxes, maybe it doesn't have to be an expensive player...
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

I had no idea this was the case, might have to give him a try.
    OTW Embolo is the only RF I've used so far that I thought was actually good. Haven't properly used bale/messi or Figo at all but used most of the other guys

Embolo, messi and bale all have pretty terrible links tbh though depending on who your striker is.

He was my super-sub for a while and has been rotting in my club for a while because I refuse to make a loss on him :lol: he's difficult to link to but I plan to use Bundesliga on the left so he'd be easy to chuck in.

Messi and Bale's links aren't the best but I rate Modric and Busquets highly, it's just the other CM you have to use to get them both on full chem.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    CFC Jacob wrote: »

He looks like a good choice, his card stats certainly tick most boxes, maybe it doesn't have to be an expensive player...
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

I had no idea this was the case, might have to give him a try.

He was my super-sub for a while and has been rotting in my club for a while because I refuse to make a loss on him :lol: he's difficult to link to but I plan to use Bundesliga on the left so he'd be easy to chuck in.

Messi and Bale's links aren't the best but I rate Modric and Busquets highly, it's just the other CM you have to use to get them both on full chem.

Andre Gomes best la liga cm imo
  • TimRUFC
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    IF Walcott (mind the sweat) is brilliant on this game if you want to save some coins
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Sane.