19 Pages

Oh Ah Stantona
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Every Fifa i always trade with consumables as it is a low risk trade method. On the Ps4 currently there r 19 pages of Engine Chem cards all with 450 bids on them. Right up to the 56th minute. Sorry but i don't believe that this is due to traders. This must be Bots surely. EA must sort this out. Haven't seen this for a few years now on Fifa.

Comments

• BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    Every Fifa i always trade with consumables as it is a low risk trade method. On the Ps4 currently there r 19 pages of Engine Chem cards all with 450 bids on them. Right up to the 56th minute. Sorry but i don't believe that this is due to traders. This must be Bots surely. EA must sort this out. Haven't seen this for a few years now on Fifa.

Someone beat you to so it must be a bot?
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    So bid 500 on every card, raise their price.
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    Obviously Big man(clown), Must be be than one person beating me to them. Even with the 55k mega pack in stores all consumables have bids on. Come on. Pathetic reply
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    Obviously Big man(clown), Must be be than one person beating me to them. Even with the 55k mega pack in stores all consumables have bids on. Come on. Pathetic reply

I love clowns.

Think about it, if you can get to them to see they have been bid on then someone else can get there to make the bids.

This might come as a shock but there may be someone that is faster than you.

You are an inferior trader. Too slow off the mark. Nothing to do with bots. Find a new hustle kid.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something

I love clowns.

Think about it, if you can get to them to see they have been bid on then someone else can get there to make the bids.

This might come as a shock but there may be someone that is faster than you.

You are an inferior trader. Too slow off the mark. Nothing to do with bots. Find a new hustle kid.
    OP, it was probably this guy stealing them all. :trollface:
  • Rick
    9177 posts League Winner
    Gotta agree with big man here. If you took the time to check to see every page up until the 54th min have bids, surely someone else could've already done it before you, it doesn't necessarily have to mean bots. :)
  • Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    lol
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Abreu12 wrote: »
    lol

• TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Them damn ABduls
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    Clown do the math. 50 trades max, So how many people all trading with Engine Chem cards. People to quick to jump in and try and knock someone down. Your missing the point.
  • TriggerMike
    Clown do the math. 50 trades max, So how many people all trading with Engine Chem cards. People to quick to jump in and try and knock someone down. Your missing the point.

You'll be surprised how many people have multiple accounts and only trade in consumables.

Not saying ABduls aren't to blame but just saying.
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    All im saying is something fishy is going on. Inferior trader. don't think so. 1.9mil transfer profit so far. And kid. Who u calling kid clown im frikin 40.
  • Hibee
    11630 posts Has That Special Something
    It's annoying when someone else cottons on to your trading method but it happens. I was making decent coins with a specific Non-Rare niche up until last week. Suddenly I was getting outbid and the method wasn't lucrative any more. I just found something else. Plenty ways to make coins. Doesn't mean it's BOTs though.
  • TriggerMike
    Hibee wrote: »
    It's annoying when someone else cottons on to your trading method but it happens. I was making decent coins with a specific Non-Rare niche up until last week. Suddenly I was getting outbid and the method wasn't lucrative any more. I just found something else. Plenty ways to make coins. Doesn't mean it's BOTs though.

Who? ;)
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    Agree with the plenty ways to trade. I pretty much use every method with sniping and if investing and sbc challenges have been great. But haven't seen that kind of bidding since Fifa 13 when bots and coin selling was at its highest.
  • Daveofwales01
    8338 posts League Winner
    Agree with the plenty ways to trade. I pretty much use every method with sniping and if investing and sbc challenges have been great. But haven't seen that kind of bidding since Fifa 13 when bots and coin selling was at its highest.

Is that Phil stant? Formerly of Cardiff city?
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    It sure is. My Fav ever City player. Ex soldier and true warrior on the pitch.
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    All im saying is something fishy is going on. Inferior trader. don't think so. 1.9mil transfer profit so far. And kid. Who u calling kid clown im frikin 40.

You are 40 years old and your crying about consumables on FIFA?

And i'm the clown? Ok ya man child.
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    Aint crying fella. Just get annoyed by key board warriors like u who jump on threads and just be sarcastic. I 100% know that if u saw me in person u would run and u would be the one crying. My opinion if u have nothing good to say on a thread then say nothing. In future never contribute to a thread that i make. Other wise i u want to meet me privatley lets get it on as Marvin Gaye said. CLOWN
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Aint crying fella. Just get annoyed by key board warriors like u who jump on threads and just be sarcastic. I 100% know that if u saw me in person u would run and u would be the one crying. My opinion if u have nothing good to say on a thread then say nothing. In future never contribute to a thread that i make. Other wise i u want to meet me privatley lets get it on as Marvin Gaye said. CLOWN

Speaking of keyboard warriors....
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional
    In fairness mate engines are a non rare card so 55k packs (26 rares?) being out probably decreases the supply of them. Probably a bot though
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    heavymcd wrote: »

Speaking of keyboard warriors....

Iol i know right. He personal messaged me as well.
    What loser
  • Oh Ah Stantona
    Yeah personal messaged u to come and meet me. And your too scared. Point proved. Key board warrior. Big man. Clown
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    edited November 2016
    Iol i just pointed out how stupid you are.
    How is that being a warrior.

You're the 40 year old offering people out on a FIFA forum.
    I could be 13 years old for all you know ya weirdo

• jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are always bots.

This fifa is just as bad as old ones for them.

• BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    edited November 2016
    jackm57 wrote: »
    There are always bots.

This fifa is just as bad as old ones for them.

Do not feed the animals
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah personal messaged u to come and meet me. And your too scared. Point proved. Key board warrior. Big man. Clown

PMing people to get them to come fight you is equally sad whether you're serious or trolling. Bravo.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Omg. :joy:
    Imagine supposedly being 40 and threatening people on a video game forum? :joy:
  • Ronaldo
    3745 posts National Call-Up
    You scrolled through 19 pages, so is it that hard to believe someone else scrolled that much to and bidded on them.
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    :D I think he's gone to bed