This game should be illegal

BFC CLARETTRICK
1283 posts Professional
It's the most rigged game I have ever played I already know what's going to happen before I play a game I will concede a 45th, 90th, 105th and 120 min goal that will cost me a game no matter what I do even if I defend well and it's happened in at least 13 of my games so congrats ea you choose who's going to win before the games even kicked off seriously just liquidate already ea you're a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke to the gaming industry and you shouldn't be even allowed to produce ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this.

Comments

  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    that's what I tell the ladies! :D
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Swings and roundabouts you've won games just the same while the loser sits there crying like you are now
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Why not just hold the ball towards the end of the half/game? It's easily to pass around and just see out time?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.

    Don't pretend to be smart, forums don't need any more of you.

    @ OP the game isn't predetermined, even though it feels that way. It works a kind of team morale bulls.hit.
    If you feel like your team's messing up hold on to the ball.

    I've noticed that at some point of a of a dodgy game, one team will be sluggish and generally awful, but they'll be more likely to score a given chance, while the other will be quick and nippy but less likely to finish.

    If you feel like this is case, figure out which one you are and either hold the ball and carve out a chance, or try getting into a position where you literally can't miss.
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Qedies wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.

    Don't pretend to be smart, forums don't need any more of you.

    @ OP the game isn't predetermined, even though it feels that way. It works a kind of team morale bulls.hit.
    If you feel like your team's messing up hold on to the ball.

    I've noticed that at some point of a of a dodgy game, one team will be sluggish and generally awful, but they'll be more likely to score a given chance, while the other will be quick and nippy but less likely to finish.

    If you feel like this is case, figure out which one you are and either hold the ball and carve out a chance, or try getting into a position where you literally can't miss.

    How is stating a fact being smart? Stop being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ melt you idiot.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Qedies wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.

    Don't pretend to be smart, forums don't need any more of you.

    @ OP the game isn't predetermined, even though it feels that way. It works a kind of team morale bulls.hit.
    If you feel like your team's messing up hold on to the ball.

    I've noticed that at some point of a of a dodgy game, one team will be sluggish and generally awful, but they'll be more likely to score a given chance, while the other will be quick and nippy but less likely to finish.

    If you feel like this is case, figure out which one you are and either hold the ball and carve out a chance, or try getting into a position where you literally can't miss.

    This is exactly right... it is really hard when your team has no momentum to even get out of your own half most of the time but if you do manage to create a chance it will 9/10 go in.
    This is why you get so many on here saying they had 20 shots and he had 1 and scored it won 1-0

  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain

    How is stating a fact being smart? Stop being a **** melt you idiot.

    Being smart, being cute, whatever you say in English. Someone saying a pointless fact for the sake of saying pointless fact without contributing anything useful, in hopes of keeping a "quirky" internet alter-ego. Also, go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yourself.
    FletchSUFC wrote: »

    This is exactly right... it is really hard when your team has no momentum to even get out of your own half most of the time but if you do manage to create a chance it will 9/10 go in.
    This is why you get so many on here saying they had 20 shots and he had 1 and scored it won 1-0

    Exactly. I think it's usually triggered when there's a big difference between the quality of the 2 teams. EA trying to balance things maybe?
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Qedies wrote: »

    How is stating a fact being smart? Stop being a **** melt you idiot.

    Being smart, being cute, whatever you say in English. Someone saying a pointless fact for the sake of saying pointless fact without contributing anything useful, in hopes of keeping a "quirky" internet alter-ego. Also, go **** yourself.
    FletchSUFC wrote: »

    This is exactly right... it is really hard when your team has no momentum to even get out of your own half most of the time but if you do manage to create a chance it will 9/10 go in.
    This is why you get so many on here saying they had 20 shots and he had 1 and scored it won 1-0

    Exactly. I think it's usually triggered when there's a big difference between the quality of the 2 teams. EA trying to balance things maybe?

    Not very bright are you? Being honest is what lacks on here because of melts like you steering away from them. I don't need to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ myself like you need to kid.

    Just another imbecile on the forums.
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why not just hold the ball towards the end of the half/game? It's easily to pass around and just see out time?

    Yep. I do that. When I get the ball in the 44th minute I will just keep possession
    Qedies wrote: »

    How is stating a fact being smart? Stop being a **** melt you idiot.

    Being smart, being cute, whatever you say in English. Someone saying a pointless fact for the sake of saying pointless fact without contributing anything useful, in hopes of keeping a "quirky" internet alter-ego. Also, go **** yourself.
    FletchSUFC wrote: »

    This is exactly right... it is really hard when your team has no momentum to even get out of your own half most of the time but if you do manage to create a chance it will 9/10 go in.
    This is why you get so many on here saying they had 20 shots and he had 1 and scored it won 1-0

    Exactly. I think it's usually triggered when there's a big difference between the quality of the 2 teams. EA trying to balance things maybe?

    Not sure how stating a fact about the point of the topic is somehow not contributing and pointless.

    Your reply to it however, well....that was totally pointless and didn't contribute at all.





  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain

    Not very bright are you? Being honest is what lacks on here because of melts like you steering away from them. I don't need to **** myself like you need to kid.

    Just another imbecile on the forums.

    Wow.

    First of all, a comment saying that the end of the halfs is 8% of a game, in a very common post complaining about these minutes being abnormally high scoring in frustrating matches, is a useless comment. Simply because, you absolute degenerate, the whole point of the post is how disproportionate it is.

    You see, there's a big different between honest and useless.

    Honest, would be saying yes, some matches are questionable. Yes, EA is an incredibly poor company. But no, the game isn't predetermined.

    Uselessness, would be your defending a redundant comment.

    So please, try actually making a point next time. You ignorant inbred fu.ck.
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Qedies wrote: »

    Not very bright are you? Being honest is what lacks on here because of melts like you steering away from them. I don't need to **** myself like you need to kid.

    Just another imbecile on the forums.

    Wow.

    First of all, a comment saying that the end of the halfs is 8% of a game, in a very common post complaining about these minutes being abnormally high scoring in frustrating matches, is a useless comment. Simply because, you absolute degenerate, the whole point of the post is how disproportionate it is.

    You see, there's a big different between honest and useless.

    Honest, would be saying yes, some matches are questionable. Yes, EA is an incredibly poor company. But no, the game isn't predetermined.

    Uselessness, would be your defending a redundant comment.

    So please, try actually making a point next time. You ignorant inbred fu.ck.

    Erm the point he made was basically saying the most goals are scored in those minutes because they're longer than any other minute in the game.. fact.

    Now, I'm not sure you can argue with that but it seems you will as your clearly just an imbecile who should tie his socks around his neck and choke himself. Now if you continue to argue with a fact then you're an absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Erm the point he made was basically saying the most goals are scored in those minutes because they're longer than any other minute in the game.. fact.

    Now, I'm not sure you can argue with that but it seems you will as your clearly just an imbecile who should tie his socks around his neck and choke himself. Now if you continue to argue with a fact then you're an absolute **** ****.

    And that, you waste, is why it's a useless fact.
    The comparison isn't made minute by minute you idiot, it's a comparison between the "8%" and the other 92% as a whole.

    For God's sake, can it be more obvious? The OP is shouting illegal predetermined game and all of that angry ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    It's clear he means that in every "predetermined/scripted/❤️❤️❤️❤️" game he ends up conceding in these minutes.
    Anyone who's ever played a slow weird game against a silver squad will tell you that they if they're not winning by a big score, they will concede at the end of halfs, it's almost a given sometimes. That's what the OP is talking about, you moron.

    I'm pretty sure your closely related parents haven't taught you common sense young man.
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    Menaceuk wrote: »

    Not sure how stating a fact about the point of the topic is somehow not contributing and pointless.

    Your reply to it however, well....that was totally pointless and didn't contribute at all.


    Ridiculous statement. Stating a fact about a topic is useless if it doesn't go towards providing a meaningful answer.

    Also, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you commented this before actually reading what I said in response to the OP, instead of assuming that you're as dumb as the other guy.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Illegal? No. But it's a poorly made game for sure.
  • Scu11duggery
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Qedies wrote: »
    Erm the point he made was basically saying the most goals are scored in those minutes because they're longer than any other minute in the game.. fact.

    Now, I'm not sure you can argue with that but it seems you will as your clearly just an imbecile who should tie his socks around his neck and choke himself. Now if you continue to argue with a fact then you're an absolute **** ****.

    And that, you waste, is why it's a useless fact.
    The comparison isn't made minute by minute you idiot, it's a comparison between the "8%" and the other 92% as a whole.

    For God's sake, can it be more obvious? The OP is shouting illegal predetermined game and all of that angry ****.
    It's clear he means that in every "predetermined/scripted/❤️❤️❤️❤️" game he ends up conceding in these minutes.
    Anyone who's ever played a slow weird game against a silver squad will tell you that they if they're not winning by a big score, they will concede at the end of halfs, it's almost a given sometimes. That's what the OP is talking about, you moron.

    I'm pretty sure your closely related parents haven't taught you common sense young man.

    Why are you so condescending, abusive and aggressive?

    There is a higher likelihood of goals in the 45th and 90th minute than any other because they last longer. Thus is a fact. You may feel that there is a disproportionately higher percentage. Part of this could be attributed to teams going all out to save a match when it comes to the 90th.

    It appears that you think it's still even higher and that this is unfair. I'd invite you to articulate this better and perhaps obtain some stats to back this up rather than just be abusive with people who don't agree with you.

    I believe abusing other forumers and discussing scripting/momentum/handicap isn't allowed. If you can't conduct yourself in an adult manner, I'd welcome a ban to at least give you time to cool off and address the issues you appear to have?
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain


    Why are you so condescending, abusive and aggressive?

    There is a higher likelihood of goals in the 45th and 90th minute than any other because they last longer. Thus is a fact. You may feel that there is a disproportionately higher percentage. Part of this could be attributed to teams going all out to save a match when it comes to the 90th.

    It appears that you think it's still even higher and that this is unfair. I'd invite you to articulate this better and perhaps obtain some stats to back this up rather than just be abusive with people who don't agree with you.

    I believe abusing other forumers and discussing scripting/momentum/handicap isn't allowed. If you can't conduct yourself in an adult manner, I'd welcome a ban to at least give you time to cool off and address the issues you appear to have?

    That's a good set of questions, I'm not abusive unless I'm abused, though I am quite aggressive toward the quirky forum dweller as they tick me off. I offered legit help to the OP based on experience, I don't like the tacky alternative answers repeatedly posted here. The last thing people being frustrated by the game need is that.

    I'm a little condescending because is very difficult to respect pseudo-intellectual politically correct 'adults' like yourself, 'cause you speak like you learned English from an OCD 50 year old banker. Aaanyway...

    First of all, read properly. None of this scripting stuff is my view, I was and still am sympathising with the OP, because the game has alot of unexplained crap, and I am telling him how to deal with it (I'm actually helping).

    Oh my! You sincerely do welcome a ban so that I may conducteth myself as an adult ? Lol drop a gonad and speak properly, this is why I lack respect for your kind, there's a misconception among forum dwellers that a user's rank is proportional to the meaningless Hillary bullsh.it he speaks and not his answers.
    At the end of the day my advice to the OP upheld the reason forums were popularized, assistance, not a platform for jellies to be the big man for 20 seconds.
  • Whitebeard
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Don't remember the last time I conceded in the 45/90th minute.
    If it always happens you, news flash, you probably suck at the game.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Qedies wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.

    Don't pretend to be smart, forums don't need any more of you.

    @ OP the game isn't predetermined, even though it feels that way. It works a kind of team morale bulls.hit.
    If you feel like your team's messing up hold on to the ball.

    I've noticed that at some point of a of a dodgy game, one team will be sluggish and generally awful, but they'll be more likely to score a given chance, while the other will be quick and nippy but less likely to finish.

    If you feel like this is case, figure out which one you are and either hold the ball and carve out a chance, or try getting into a position where you literally can't miss.

    Im being deadly serious.

    Theres got to be more goals in these minutes, I would be worried if there wasnt.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    Oh wow I did not expect any replies from this :D nice to see some people agreeing with me though I would say most of us get the exact same thing over and over again.

    It's just my opinion obviously fifa has well and truly screwed me over this weekend that's fifa I've come to learn there's nothing you can do about it anymore no matter how well you play you have no control over anything on this game so I'm not playing again until the game gets a patch that it desperately needs.
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    Peter wrote: »

    Im being deadly serious.

    Theres got to be more goals in these minutes, I would be worried if there wasnt.

    The OP means that in these 'predetermined' games the goals are more in comparison to the other 92% as a whole. Alot of people here complain about it.
    Oh wow I did not expect any replies from this :D nice to see some people agreeing with me though I would say most of us get the exact same thing over and over again.

    It's just my opinion obviously fifa has well and truly screwed me over this weekend that's fifa I've come to learn there's nothing you can do about it anymore no matter how well you play you have no control over anything on this game so I'm not playing again until the game gets a patch that it desperately needs.

    I'd say finish all your chances. Again it depends, if you're on the receiving end all you need to do is carve out a decent chance and shoot. If you're on top but your players keep missing, be patient as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ until you're 100% sure you'll score. The game isn't decided before you start man, but momentum has been important since around 04/05
  • Scu11duggery
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    Qedies wrote: »


    Why are you so condescending, abusive and aggressive?

    There is a higher likelihood of goals in the 45th and 90th minute than any other because they last longer. Thus is a fact. You may feel that there is a disproportionately higher percentage. Part of this could be attributed to teams going all out to save a match when it comes to the 90th.

    It appears that you think it's still even higher and that this is unfair. I'd invite you to articulate this better and perhaps obtain some stats to back this up rather than just be abusive with people who don't agree with you.

    I believe abusing other forumers and discussing scripting/momentum/handicap isn't allowed. If you can't conduct yourself in an adult manner, I'd welcome a ban to at least give you time to cool off and address the issues you appear to have?

    That's a good set of questions, I'm not abusive unless I'm abused, though I am quite aggressive toward the quirky forum dweller as they tick me off. I offered legit help to the OP based on experience, I don't like the tacky alternative answers repeatedly posted here. The last thing people being frustrated by the game need is that.

    I'm a little condescending because is very difficult to respect pseudo-intellectual politically correct 'adults' like yourself, 'cause you speak like you learned English from an OCD 50 year old banker. Aaanyway...

    First of all, read properly. None of this scripting stuff is my view, I was and still am sympathising with the OP, because the game has alot of unexplained crap, and I am telling him how to deal with it (I'm actually helping).

    Oh my! You sincerely do welcome a ban so that I may conducteth myself as an adult ? Lol drop a gonad and speak properly, this is why I lack respect for your kind, there's a misconception among forum dwellers that a user's rank is proportional to the meaningless Hillary bullsh.it he speaks and not his answers.
    At the end of the day my advice to the OP upheld the reason forums were popularized, assistance, not a platform for jellies to be the big man for 20 seconds.

    Again with the abuse. You don't know my 'kind' so please don't generalise.

    You need to stop projecting your issues on other people. Learning the forum rules and not acting like a raging tool to everyone that engages you and challenges your viewpoint or behaviour may help too.

    I'm not convinced you can do that so I'll not be replying any more. :)
  • Qedies
    61 posts Park Captain
    Qedies wrote: »


    Why are you so condescending, abusive and aggressive?

    There is a higher likelihood of goals in the 45th and 90th minute than any other because they last longer. Thus is a fact. You may feel that there is a disproportionately higher percentage. Part of this could be attributed to teams going all out to save a match when it comes to the 90th.

    It appears that you think it's still even higher and that this is unfair. I'd invite you to articulate this better and perhaps obtain some stats to back this up rather than just be abusive with people who don't agree with you.

    I believe abusing other forumers and discussing scripting/momentum/handicap isn't allowed. If you can't conduct yourself in an adult manner, I'd welcome a ban to at least give you time to cool off and address the issues you appear to have?

    That's a good set of questions, I'm not abusive unless I'm abused, though I am quite aggressive toward the quirky forum dweller as they tick me off. I offered legit help to the OP based on experience, I don't like the tacky alternative answers repeatedly posted here. The last thing people being frustrated by the game need is that.

    I'm a little condescending because is very difficult to respect pseudo-intellectual politically correct 'adults' like yourself, 'cause you speak like you learned English from an OCD 50 year old banker. Aaanyway...

    First of all, read properly. None of this scripting stuff is my view, I was and still am sympathising with the OP, because the game has alot of unexplained crap, and I am telling him how to deal with it (I'm actually helping).

    Oh my! You sincerely do welcome a ban so that I may conducteth myself as an adult ? Lol drop a gonad and speak properly, this is why I lack respect for your kind, there's a misconception among forum dwellers that a user's rank is proportional to the meaningless Hillary bullsh.it he speaks and not his answers.
    At the end of the day my advice to the OP upheld the reason forums were popularized, assistance, not a platform for jellies to be the big man for 20 seconds.

    Again with the abuse. You don't know my 'kind' so please don't generalise.

    You need to stop projecting your issues on other people. Learning the forum rules and not acting like a raging tool to everyone that engages you and challenges your viewpoint or behaviour may help too.

    I'm not convinced you can do that so I'll not be replying any more. :)

    I know your kind all too well, forums are littered with politically correct apologetics.
    I also need to do nothing, learning the neckbeard hierarchy is a waste of time, and anybody challenging 'behaviour' on an online forum can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to Azeroth. I have useful information and I convey it however I see fit.

    Also for God's sake and for ❤️❤️❤️❤️'s sake too stop speaking like you spend your evenings sorting paperwork at the office.
  • Stop blaming the game because you give up goals on the 45th and 90th minute. Get better at the game and stop panicking at those times. The game isn't out to get you
  • Brave_Angst
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm not going to say this is something that happens to me on a regular basis but last night in the final of my weekend league qualifier tournament I gave up a 90th minute game winning header to Kingsley Coman while having Jerome Boateng marking him. I went back and looked at the replay and Boateng after heading the ball out all game decided on one of the last kicks of the game to try and clear it using his foot. Safe to say he whiffed and Coman drilled the header into the back of my net. It was the first time I contemplated why I even play this game especially since I have a tendency to lose finals in FUT draft all the time under similar circumstances. It's so incredibly disheartening.
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Qedies wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    45th and 90th min account for 8% of the game.

    Don't pretend to be smart, forums don't need any more of you.

    @ OP the game isn't predetermined, even though it feels that way. It works a kind of team morale bulls.hit.
    If you feel like your team's messing up hold on to the ball.

    I've noticed that at some point of a of a dodgy game, one team will be sluggish and generally awful, but they'll be more likely to score a given chance, while the other will be quick and nippy but less likely to finish.

    If you feel like this is case, figure out which one you are and either hold the ball and carve out a chance, or try getting into a position where you literally can't miss.

    The game IS semi pre-determined and has been since momentum was introduced back in 06? If momentum swings your way at the right time you're laughing, provided you can play the game in the first place.

    Cannot understand why a mental phenomenon was ever introduced as a physical aspect of the game, should be removed completely.
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    I had a fun one last night. I'm up 2-1 in 90th minute. My opponent gets a corner kick. Ball gets crossed into box and my GK safely jumps up and grabs it. A second later, his player runs into my GK and falls down. He gets awarded a penalty somehow.

    Luckily, my opponent took his PK right down the middle like i suspected. This game has more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ than any other, though.
  • Observer
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Woow.

    This forum has to have biggest concentration of EA employees, unemphatic tryhards and guys who cant count and think 50% to 8% distribution is perfectly normal.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    this whole thread is tl;dr
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Observer wrote: »
    Woow.

    This forum has to have biggest concentration of EA employees, unemphatic tryhards and guys who cant count and think 50% to 8% distribution is perfectly normal.

    This your first gaming forum? They're all like this, even if fifa's is one of the worse for it. Not a EA employee in sight other than forum mods mind
Sign In or Register to comment.