Flagged account

I logged into ultimate team and was surprised to see that my coin total had been hamedbig time, I had around 600k in my account ready to invest in players, I have contacted the chat support and was told to get into contact with lets talk ea and have contacted them saying that I have over 300k match coins and 1.2 million in transfer profit but they still having contacted me, as this is a first what will the procedure that will follow thanks.

Comments

• I also recently decided to sell a chadli I had in my club which was a reason for a sudden rise in coins so what do I next now
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing you can do... Once your suspected of coin buying/ selling EA will investigate every trade you've made. If your guilty you will never see the coins again, if they find you to be innocent you will get the coins back. Only you know the truth, but I will warn you... If you try to reclaim the coins and are found guilty, it will be a permanent ban rather than just a coin wipe.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    I logged into ultimate team and was surprised to see that my coin total had been hamedbig time, I had around 600k in my account ready to invest in players, I have contacted the chat support and was told to get into contact with lets talk ea and have contacted them saying that I have over 300k match coins and 1.2 million in transfer profit but they still having contacted me, as this is a first what will the procedure that will follow thanks.

Have you been doing the FUT Draft glitch????
  • No I don't play the draft and I think the glitch was patched while ago
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Naughty
  • To be fair this incident has kinda put me off playing future fifa titles
  • Yermawfc
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be fair this incident has kinda put me off playing future fifa titles
    TBH this incident might take that option away altogether
  • Mother Ducker
    698 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    @Aarong222 Think Hummels is a possible IF with a goal? If so, its gonna be around 10k profit on his NIF if he's being bought tomorrow night and sold on friday evening