The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

world ender sbc = impossible to do well done ea

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
ALl off country silvers on ps4 are well over 7k each well done ea pay to win

Comments

• Neckabob
    13270 posts Has That Special Something
    Pssst
  • TheMightyBee
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe open silver 2.5k packs?
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    for the next sbc do it as soon as it releases before all players prices rise
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Get in fast
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    I cant even be bothered with them anymore until they do all gold ones its really hard to get 90 chem too

I have countless bundes serie a and pl golds but cant figure out a way to get 3 silver and a bronze in without spending over 20k for a 35k pack

everyone saying its so easy haha ( leaving out the part when they already had the silvers and bronzes in their club)
  • Retro_G
    31949 posts National Team Captain
    Irish silvers would've been fairly cheap. ;)
  • Krii92
    58 posts Park Captain
    Seriously guys? I didn't even spend more than 5k doing mine, and even tho I had a silver and a bronze, I still had to find 2 more silvers, which I got for 3k in total.. You just need to scan the leagues and see which has a lot of golds and some decent silvers..
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016
    I did mine for ~5k and got November Dempsey. The bronze was 600, Silvers were 1200, 500, 700, the rest was gold discards
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    racecar101 wrote: »
    I cant even be bothered with them anymore until they do all gold ones its really hard to get 90 chem too

I have countless bundes serie a and pl golds but cant figure out a way to get 3 silver and a bronze in without spending over 20k for a 35k pack

everyone saying its so easy haha ( leaving out the part when they already had the silvers and bronzes in their club)
    It is easy af, did it without anyone in my club
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't bother with them you will never get anything good. Your better of throwing ur coins away
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2016

show team then ? bet 2 of the silvers are 7k + each on ps4
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    I don't bother with them you will never get anything good. Your better of throwing ur coins away

yea im just not going to bother with any that require silvers and bronzes they are a total head f
  • Did mine for 4k
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite

show team then ? bet 2 of the silvers are 7k + each on ps4

On mobile so i cant post pic but i used a bronze Fulham keeper for 200c, kalas at rb for 2k, ream at cb for 2k, madl for 1.5k, siggurdson at lb for 600c
    Then bpl from then on, bastien, slimani, mata etc
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Stock up on players when they are cheap! Learned that lesson from the league SBCs.

Got around 4500 players in club, most picked up a few weeks back, most for around 150-300 coin.

Did the SBC without needing to buy anyone. Even made 150k selling random players that cost me pennies and were now worth thousands.

35k pack was garbage mind.