The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Thanks for sbc but stop doing silvers

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
Everyones priced out of the sbc because the silvers are insta ott price

Comments

  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Yeah mate,

    Just sold me park the bus SPL team for great profits. Feel like a right slag

    If you wait till closer to the end, you can do it cheaper.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    i cant even be bothered its a total pain to do and the key players you need will be overpriced to the last second give US SOME HIGH RATED NORMAL GOLD ONES FFS
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    lol, just sell high rated silvers, can make easy profit..
  • Vexco
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    racecar101 wrote: »
    i cant even be bothered its a total pain to do and the key players you need will be overpriced to the last second give US SOME HIGH RATED NORMAL GOLD ONES FFS

    What about those of us who don't keep high rated golds but keep silvers and bronzes?
  • no no no, nothing like selling non rare silvers I bought for 150 coins for 2-4k :D
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Vexco wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    i cant even be bothered its a total pain to do and the key players you need will be overpriced to the last second give US SOME HIGH RATED NORMAL GOLD ONES FFS

    What about those of us who don't keep high rated golds but keep silvers and bronzes?

    and what about those that didnt buy silvers ? we get screwed over again
  • Vexco
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Vexco wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    i cant even be bothered its a total pain to do and the key players you need will be overpriced to the last second give US SOME HIGH RATED NORMAL GOLD ONES FFS

    What about those of us who don't keep high rated golds but keep silvers and bronzes?

    and what about those that didnt buy silvers ? we get screwed over again

    You have gold cards in your club right? Do you discard the silvers from packs?
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Vexco wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Vexco wrote: »
    racecar101 wrote: »
    i cant even be bothered its a total pain to do and the key players you need will be overpriced to the last second give US SOME HIGH RATED NORMAL GOLD ONES FFS

    What about those of us who don't keep high rated golds but keep silvers and bronzes?

    and what about those that didnt buy silvers ? we get screwed over again

    You have gold cards in your club right? Do you discard the silvers from packs?

    I don't open silver packs
  • Retro_G
    31991 posts National Team Captain
    It's better that silvers/bronze players are took off the market.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    cant wait until there is silver only WL
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    I sold a couple silvers in my club for like 5k each then the ones I bought for the sbc were 1200 each
Sign In or Register to comment.