The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

wheres aLL THE SBCS WTF EA

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
tell us sbcs all day and there is none

Comments

• FletchR32
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think that's your lot for today... did a few earlier and then couldn't be bothered I think
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's been a poor show as per usual from money bags EA
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    Yea I didn't buy a psn card at the shop just now simply because of the sbc troll by ea.
    Their loss.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I'm kinda pissy about the lack of them
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Flash SBCs could have been fun and innovative today, but if they were only planning to do 3 or 4 at planned intervals then they should have just announced that's what would happen. "Flash" insinuates they would have been popping up throughout the day. As per usual, a good idea that so far has been lazily executed.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    JGCramp wrote: »
    Flash SBCs could have been fun and innovative today, but if they were only planning to do 3 or 4 at planned intervals then they should have just announced that's what would happen. "Flash" insinuates they would have been popping up throughout the day. As per usual, a good idea that so far has been lazily executed.

this
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still not done anything at all with all the movember cards
  • yet still people are drowning them with hot cash hot hot hot
  • SidMeastro
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    Invested in like 20 November cards, looks like they will all be a discard :(