Best (budget) RW/RM in the game, who's the "right" Martial

Hody
924 posts Semi-Pro
In regards of Left Wing, Left Mid, or Left Striker there seems to be no better player in budget range (so no Ronaldo or Neymar) better than martial.

I was wondering which player is the equivalent, the right twin, of martial. Any suggestions for the best RM/RW in the game?

Thanks

Comments

• Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Inaki Williams maybe.

Depends what you mean by budget though because I absolutely love Di Maria and he's not expensive
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You also have Quincy Promes who's a freak
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I mean in terms of how good?

Salah is definitely up there, especially 2IF (however not the first one)

You can also play a bunch of LW players on the RW for -2 chem.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    If quaresma
    Promes
  • jamin33
    81 posts Park Captain
    Orellana who's cheap or his inforn if u wna spend just under 20k
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hody wrote: »
    In regards of Left Wing, Left Mid, or Left Striker there seems to be no better player in budget range (so no Ronaldo or Neymar) better than martial.

I was wondering which player is the equivalent, the right twin, of martial. Any suggestions for the best RM/RW in the game?

Thanks

Cuadrado is the RW/RM Martial
  • JuventusIL
    50 posts Park Captain
    cuad/di maria
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Another shout for IF Quaresma, RW is one of only positions this year I've struggled finding a top player in
  • cuadrado / inaki williams. Inaki has the strength and pace but sometimes his passing and shooting can be average at best.
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Another shout for IF Quaresma, RW is one of only positions this year I've struggled finding a top player in

Haven't played with Quaresma yet. But faced him twice last night and he did seem pretty decent
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Candreva with Hunter
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2016
    This guy with Hunter is Hulk regen
    9ba8fce3c31e3799ca0e2067d781f363.png
  • convertino
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    IF Quaresma is definitely a fun option. Depending on your formation and team he can be set up to get a soft link with Renato Sanches. I've also got him linked with Özyakup who's a decent midfielder. Interesting to know who you play him with if you choose him.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    convertino wrote: »
    IF Quaresma is definitely a fun option. Depending on your formation and team he can be set up to get a soft link with Renato Sanches. I've also got him linked with Özyakup who's a decent midfielder. Interesting to know who you play him with if you choose him.

am also playing him with ozyakup and they are both really good, i just wish ozyakup gets an inform soon
  • WarburtonIsMagic
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Inaki Williams
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is no martial on the right. Not a single right winger is as good as martial for 20k but i think someone like if quaresma comes close allthough he is more expensive
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I hate Martial, IF Quaresma is loads better, dribbling is so good
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Crazy that No One mentioned Berardi. I mean Look at his Stats. Amazing at ST aswell
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Crazy that No One mentioned Berardi. I mean Look at his Stats. Amazing at ST aswell
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    PureFramez wrote: »

because Cuadrado is far better.

I have Berardi in one of my teams and he doesn't come close to Cuadrado.
  • Fateh2k
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Candreva, you wont regret it.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    I compared martial stats on wefut, the only players with similar stats are sane and Herrmann
  • AliasMaurice
    2399 posts Fans' Favourite
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

People get blinded by the hunter card. Fekir smashes it up tho best 1000 coins on game. Hope he gets an inform
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

People get blinded by the hunter card. Fekir smashes it up tho best 1000 coins on game. Hope he gets an inform

Him and Lassana Diarra are the best 2k you can spend on this game. Followed closely by Ogbonna-Reid link
  • Guys come on there is only one, otw embolo is the sickest right winger on the game, if sow is allso awsome but he lacks the 4 star skills
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect

Him and Lassana Diarra are the best 2k you can spend on this game. Followed closely by Ogbonna-Reid link

Agree with diarra.. played the first time with him a couple of games and for me he even feels better than kante.. his positioning is awesome as a cdm and he wins every 50/50 ball and on top he is really fast with shadow chemistry stlye

• nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    otw embolo is the obvious option...fast,strong,good finishing and 4*4*....and cheap
    the best than is Bale..
  • Blake89
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Inform Antonio rwb is the closest thing I have found to martial. 4* weak foot and skills. 99 heading with better jumping, passing, defending, aggression, agility and he's nearly as quick. Seriously try him if u haven't. He's a beast with great dribbling, speed and strength. Played 250 games with him at rb or striker and can't recommend him highly enough
  • Sucre
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cuadrado