The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Is Pogba worth spending all the coins that I currently have? + Price prediction?

TheRaq
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi lads, I was looking forward to pick Pogba for 370-400k during the crash, but he didn't drop that low and atm he's around 450-460k. First question is, is it worth spending my whole budget to get him into my team? Second one - do you think he's gonna drop to like 410-420 today/tomorrow or monday? He's like my go to player, I love skillmoves and really like him as a player in real life, so will probably use him as a star player for rest of the year (I'm not trading too much so not gonna be able to afford best legends in next months probably). There's my team I play atm, will probably try him in some other teams later on, but so far he would probably replace Dembele.

o14Vye4.png

Comments

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Personally, I wouldn't, I'd build around more star players, like Griez/Dybala then go from there
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    i got him for 415k on sunday. so i think he will go that low anyway. not sure when though..

i just sold him for 465k.

in this market 35k is too good to turn down.

great player. i will buy him back. but nearly 500k is a lot for a NIF 88 rated card.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would rather spend the coins on a new ST, get that Aguero! And if you wanna upgrade one of your midfielders, i would go with De Bruyne instead of Pogba.
  • TheRaq
    Claicon wrote: »
    I would rather spend the coins on a new ST, get that Aguero! And if you wanna upgrade one of your midfielders, i would go with De Bruyne instead of Pogba.

Yeah, De Bruyne and Aguero are next players I will be saving for, but Remy is simply amazing for me + I prefer someone taller and more physical as my CF. De Bruyne tho will be much easier to save up for, probably 2x Weekends Leagues and I will be able to afford him, so was thinking that it will be better to get the most expensive player first.

• SamBateman91
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TheRaq wrote: »
    Hi lads, I was looking forward to pick Pogba for 370-400k during the crash, but he didn't drop that low and atm he's around 450-460k. First question is, is it worth spending my whole budget to get him into my team? Second one - do you think he's gonna drop to like 410-420 today/tomorrow or monday? He's like my go to player, I love skillmoves and really like him as a player in real life, so will probably use him as a star player for rest of the year (I'm not trading too much so not gonna be able to afford best legends in next months probably). There's my team I play atm, will probably try him in some other teams later on, but so far he would probably replace Dembele.

o14Vye4.png

It's a tough one. If you had more coins I'd say definitely get him but with your budget you could get a couple in like others have said. Once you've used him though it's hard to imagine playing without him. At CM he dominates in all areas. Solid and so strong defensively. So classy going forward. Scores, tackles, heads, makes wonder passes and the icing on the cake is the 5* skills and his dribbling. Amazing card.
  • TheRaq

o14Vye4.png

It's a tough one. If you had more coins I'd say definitely get him but with your budget you could get a couple in like others have said. Once you've used him though it's hard to imagine playing without him. At CM he dominates in all areas. Solid and so strong defensively. So classy going forward. Scores, tackles, heads, makes wonder passes and the icing on the cake is the 5* skills and his dribbling. Amazing card.

Yay, I am so tempted, probably not gonna resist it any longer haha. About the budget - I got some cards in club I can sell and get at least 30k so I am not gonna be left with completely 0 and rest of the teams plays good enough that I can keep them for few more days tbh. The question is simple now - should I get him today for 450-460k probably or should I wait until max Monday. Might pay off in WL but would be kinda shame if he drops 50k right after I pick one up :p
  • TheRaq
    He started to drop, probably mostly because more people online at the moment than in the morning, but an hour ago there was one for 460k bin, now under 460 there are like 7-8, min. 445k. Gonna wait a bit more and hopefully pick up one in 5h for 420-430. fingers crossed!
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    No,

I would scrap that midfield and buy Rooney, De Byrne and IF Kante.
  • TheRaq
    edited November 2016
    Rutta wrote: »
    No,

I would scrap that midfield and buy Rooney, De Byrne and IF Kante.

Rooney is not an option for me, 3* skill for a CM/CAM is not enough. Prefer Matic over Kante tho, need a big guy as a CDM, even tho Kante is great box-to-box, I just need a different type of a player in this position and Matic is that type of a player. De Bruyne is of course my next buy! Thanks for sharing your opinion! :)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Do it! He's awesome.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Wait for after Black Friday and WL to end... Monday he will probably be a lot lower.
  • TheRaq
    Already bought, 450k BIN with Hunter. Well it's only a game and I hope I will have a lot of fun playing him. Should pay off in Weekend League also :D Thanks for all advices :)
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Already bought, 450k BIN with Hunter. Well it's only a game and I hope I will have a lot of fun playing him. Should pay off in Weekend League also :D Thanks for all advices :)

Look at it as a statement of intent. Enjoy mate.