7.5k packs vs 50-100k packs

Urban_Warrior176
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i no 50-100k packs offer more rares more players but the chance to get profit out of the 7.5k packs and you can open more of em just seems better off

Comments

• Urban_Warrior176
    reason just bought fifa points cant why not and wanting to buy packs curious to wait or buy packs during bf when they r better
  • PsychosisTime
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100k pack you get 24 rares. Would you get 24 rares from 100k worth of 7.5k packs?
  • Urban_Warrior176
    100k pack you get 24 rares. Would you get 24 rares from 100k worth of 7.5k packs?

i feel like packs are either good or bad so if u get a bad 100k pack wen selling everything you get much bigger loss then a bad 7.5k pack
  • Yoshi
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    100k pack-2k FP
    13 7.5k packs-2k FP
    You'll probably get somewhere between 10-15 Rares in these packs, but you have 24 guaranteed in the 100k pack. Because of SBC's, you'll technically a more solid floor if you buy 7.5k packs because silvers and non rares still go for stuff plus consumables.

But you buy packs for that ONE big player so I'd go for the 100k. Gotta take a chance
  • Urban_Warrior176
    Yoshi wrote: »
    100k pack-2k FP
    13 7.5k packs-2k FP
    You'll probably get somewhere between 10-15 Rares in these packs, but you have 24 guaranteed in the 100k pack. Because of SBC's, you'll technically a more solid floor if you buy 7.5k packs because silvers and non rares still go for stuff plus consumables.

But you buy packs for that ONE big player so I'd go for the 100k. Gotta take a chance

this is true might use some points for draft and just keep the rest till they release bf packs
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I'll definitely buy the 100k packs for the fun of just pulling players, ain't nothing better than pulling your own high rated player.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nonrares and consumables are where you grind out profit. You're thinking right.