The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Idea's for a few positions in my upcoming team with approx 350k to finish or improve on design.

1690_Ulster_FC
3637 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2016
84458a7febc19721049672b8551f8e96.png

Comments

• Otis
    3526 posts National Call-Up
    To fit the theme Gattuso and IF/SIF Salah although 2 defensive cdm's might not work too well
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Otis wrote: »
    To fit the theme Gattuso and IF/SIF Salah although 2 defensive cdm's might not work too well

Was thinking Pjanic or Marchisio.. maybe Vidal.

Had SIF Salah to be honest never liked him. Haven't a clue about the RM.
  • Otis
    Vidal is a good shout, I know it's out of your budget currently but didn't Figo end up at Inter
  • Thefranchise92
    4209 posts National Call-Up
    Robben and vidal
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Vidal is a good shout, I know it's out of your budget currently but didn't Figo end up at Inter

I'm Rossoneri.... No Inter scum allowed lmao.

I was looking at him but want slightly more defensive wide players.. Nedved is medium/Medium. Was actually thinking Zanetti at RM and dropping Nesta for Movember Barzagli who's in my club.

• Otis

I was looking at him but want slightly more defensive wide players.. Nedved is medium/Medium. Was actually thinking Zanetti at RM and dropping Nesta for Movember Barzagli who's in my club.

Haha does Zanetti get a pass on being Inter scum? It sounds like a good idea but get Nesta back ASAP if you go down that route.
  • Thefranchise92
    4209 posts National Call-Up

Isn't Zanetti the epitome of interest scum
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Isn't Zanetti the epitome of interest scum

He is indeed.. Unfortunately Cafu isn't in the game...

All jokes aside, Zanetti was a brilliant servant to the club...even if they are the poor mans club of Milan.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Haha does Zanetti get a pass on being Inter scum? It sounds like a good idea but get Nesta back ASAP if you go down that route.

Do you support Inter @Otis?

I'm looking at the Milan v Roma game on 8th May with my missus and two kids.. Be my first time at the San Siro.
  • Otis

I'm looking at the Milan v Roma game on 8th May with my missus and two kids.. Be my first time at the San Siro.

When I was younger I had a team in every major league and they were/are my italian side. Zanetti being my favourite player of all time (me being a RB and all when I used to play)
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

When I was younger I had a team in every major league and they were/are my italian side. Zanetti being my favourite player of all time (me being a RB and all when I used to play)

How can you pick Zanetti over Cafu lol.

I priced the Milan derby in April but unsure if I can get a ticket. I'm from Northern Ireland and not familiar with the AC Milan ticket system.
  • Otis
    Zanetti was a more graceful player he just seemed to glide around the pitch. Cafu seemed like a Brazilian Kyle Walker :trollface: