The Sport Discussion Lounge (R.I.P. In Peace)

Comments

• Lard_Lad
    12618 posts Has That Special Something
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    @Lard_Lad just walked through Sheffield, your games are a lot busier than I anticipated

26,500 there today, not bad for league 1, although not league 1 for much longer
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    @Lard_Lad just walked through Sheffield, your games are a lot busier than I anticipated

26,500 there today, not bad for league 1, although not league 1 for much longer

lmao when people say Celtic would be in league 1. Double that crowd, every week.
  • Pikachu
    8679 posts League Winner
    Crowd attendance =/= Success?

@SF9
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Crowd attendance =/= Success?

@SF9
    :shifty: .... yes
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Celtic wouldn't get out the championship.
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    TC wrote: »
    Celtic wouldn't get out the championship.

Man City couldn't beat us over 2 legs but whatever you say TC
  • Lard_Lad
    edited April 2017
    Scott Sinclair is your best player, his girlfriend is more famous, says it all really
  • LeedsLester
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Celtic wouldn't hack it in the Championship, the play like 5 competetive games a year, rest are as good as pre-season friendlies.

Celebrating Celtic winning the league is like winning a 100m against babies, 90 year olds in wheelchairs and sloths and going **** mental
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    I like how Celtic wouldn't last in the championship when our manager has already shown with another team that he can get into the Prem from the championship lmfao.

So many valid reasons, so, so many. Like I said, Man City couldn't beat us over 2 legs, promising young players at the club (Tierney, Dembele) & with the tv money you lot get down there we'd do just fine.
  • LeedsLester
    biggets-catfish.jpg
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    Thought you were better than resorting to that patter, mate
  • LeedsLester
    All you Celtic fans get hooked easy cos you think you'll walk into top half of the prem after a season
  • Lard_Lad
    SF9 wrote: »
    I like how Celtic wouldn't last in the championship when our manager has already shown with another team that he can get into the Prem from the championship lmfao.

So many valid reasons, so, so many. Like I said, Man City couldn't beat us over 2 legs, promising young players at the club (Tierney, Dembele) & with the tv money you lot get down there we'd do just fine.

That's two games in cup format, you'd get destroyed by Hull City
  • Salty P3anut
    8476 posts League Winner
    Eminent :kissing_heart: @Jack
  • TC
    Enjoy Annie Power's last ever run next week lads, she was one underrated and misused mare, one of the best we'll see.
  • LeedsLester
    Enjoy Annie Power's last ever run next week lads, she was one underrated and misused mare, one of the best we'll see.

Yeah shame, looking forward to seeing the results tho
  • LeedsLester
    Off to Punchestown next week, shame not for the Champion Hurdle but hopefully be good. Weren't a fan for the Supreme but I'm all over the bandwagon this time.

1f349.png
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    Just looked in the Silver MC lounge @Aarong222

No Stuart Armstrong? Is this some sort of joke?
  • Aarong222
    15402 posts Moderator
    didnt play enough in terms of minutes played % needed to be 75 he was not close
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    didnt play enough in terms of minutes played % needed to be 75 he was not close

13 goals & 5 assists from 27 league games from a midfielder. All the more impressive, imagine if he had played more
  • Aarong222
    15402 posts Moderator
    rules were set though
  • TC
    edited April 2017
    Can't believe how dead this place is. Real shame.

End of the season, Punchestown festival this week, Sandown on Saturday, Guineas weekend after that, tennis season starting soon, snooker champs, NBA playoffs all on and they've completely deaded the best thing on the forum because the people in charge think 12 year old's are using their mother's credit card on FIFA points but think that half of that money might end up being used to gamble with and not in their pockets. Jaysus.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4230 posts National Call-Up

End of the season, Punchestown festival this week, Sandown on Saturday, Guineas weekend after that, tennis season starting soon, snooker champs, NBA playoffs all on and they've completely deaded the best thing on the forum because the people in charge think 12 year old's are using their mother's credit card on FIFA points but think that half of that money might end up being used to gamble with and not in their pockets. Jaysus.

I agree with you mate @TC there is only one reason for it however and we all know what that is..

Look at Cheltenham for crying out loud and the pandemonium that surrounded it just because a few threads were created.. drives the people away.

I for one am looking forward to Punchestown starting tomorrow :)
  • LeedsLester
    In Dublin for Ptown. Talked to some guy who works in Sales. Unfortunately the majority I can't remember cos of Guinness but was a very interesting fella. Gave me some interesting stories, some horses who he bought, bought a horse who goes for/used to go for 150k a pop as a stallion. Switches between Ireland and Newmarket. Shame I can't remember the horses ffs
  • ShaunCPFC
    4230 posts National Call-Up
    In Dublin for Ptown. Talked to some guy who works in Sales. Unfortunately the majority I can't remember cos of Guinness but was a very interesting fella. Gave me some interesting stories, some horses who he bought, bought a horse who goes for/used to go for 150k a pop as a stallion. Switches between Ireland and Newmarket. Shame I can't remember the horses ffs

Aha gutted mate sounds like he woulda known a thing or two :smiley:

What's everyone fancying..
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner

We had some great days, mate. @TC
  • Jack
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    Guineas weekend fast approaching <3 this place dead, need a new platform to give you all my winners on, what'sapp etc,
  • Aarong222
    15402 posts Moderator
    Delbonis to beat bedene - 11am

Bellucci to beat khachanov - 1pm
  • LeedsLester
    Jack wrote: »
    Guineas weekend fast approaching <3 this place dead, need a new platform to give you all my winners on, what'sapp etc,

Need to join our chat