New Update!?

DVNO
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I haven't played for a long time but yesterday I wanted to start a new career. So i had to install the second title update first with the added languages for the journey and stuff. Today i started FIFA again and there was another update (~ 900MB). I haven't read anything about this here on the forum. Can anybody tell me what kind of update this is? Or was it some error on my XBOX ONE and i installed the title update twice?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    What update version was it?

The latest one on PS4 is update 1.03

Update 1.03 was just under 3GB. So the update you installed that is 900MB is probably 1.02
  • eladlad
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DVNO wrote: »
    I haven't played for a long time but yesterday I wanted to start a new career. So i had to install the second title update first with the added languages for the journey and stuff. Today i started FIFA again and there was another update (~ 900MB). I haven't read anything about this here on the forum. Can anybody tell me what kind of update this is? Or was it some error on my XBOX ONE and i installed the title update twice?

Thanks in advance.

I also got it. Don't know what has changed
  • Steven2912
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am all up to date with updates and I got it on xbox one s
    But can't find what has changed
    Did say updating eafc catalogue but again can't see anything new in there either
  • blue166
    1050 posts Professional
    It is an Xbox One/S Update only. It is just stability fixes for EA Access.