The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chances of SBC involving 1 or more Movember cards

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
Everyone figured they would be one by now, a lot of people invested in discard value ones for this reason. I just did a 12k fp pack opening and got 4 movember cards... crazy right? Well I'm needing the coins but do you think id be making a big mistake getting rid of discard value ones when they can sky rocket for SBC?

Comments

• Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Everyone figured they would be one by now, a lot of people invested in discard value ones for this reason. I just did a 12k fp pack opening and got 4 movember cards... crazy right? Well I'm needing the coins but do you think id be making a big mistake getting rid of discard value ones when they can sky rocket for SBC?

Probably be fine, because unless they do a high rated movember SBC, there will still be TONS on the market with all the investors.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    It's very unlikely they will do a sbc with them if you really need the coins discard them I'm just going through discard at the end of the month as I'm in no rush for the coins
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    i got 11 of this cards and will wait until monday for an SBC, if there is none i will sell it then, but not before