SIF Immobile?

Looks a a better version of Bacca to me.

Anyone used him? I would assume an absolute tank with a Hunter card applied.

Comments

• TestEagles
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried him for 10 games and he was incredible, great finishing and gets in good spots.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    I used SIF Immobile and SIF Icardi, i'd pick Icardi over the two.
  • Phife_Dawg
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect

17 goals 10 assist in 27 games for me
    He is good but not outstanding
  • How his stamina? Looking at his stats, it seems it's his only real weakness.

I run a fitness team so he'd only ever be playing 1 game before a rest. Does he hold up well over 90 mins as a lone striker?
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    How his stamina? Looking at his stats, it seems it's his only real weakness.

I run a fitness team so he'd only ever be playing 1 game before a rest. Does he hold up well over 90 mins as a lone striker?

I would never pick a striker with less than 80 stamina for the lone striker role, it's just to much work for them.
  • Phife_Dawg
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How his stamina? Looking at his stats, it seems it's his only real weakness.

I dont have problems with his stamina
  • he's awesome. one of the best striker in game. can easily outstrength any cb including the classic duo (smalling bailly).he'll stay in my fitness all year.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only used him for less than 5 games because I wanted to sell before the crash, but he seemed like he wasn't performing as well as his regular IF did for me for some reason.

in the meantime, I've used Higuain and holy **** is he good
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's great for me. I use him and SIF Icardi together and they work brilliantly as a pair.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Not on his own. Use him in a 2 up top formation and he is so good.

I have SIF Icardi and SIF Immobile up front. They're just perfect and I won't be changing them this entire Fifa.

100% worth buying.
  • Gromit
    3333 posts National Call-Up
    He and IF Giovinvo. Great duo.

Both can score from anywhere.