Anyone else boycotting the market crash? or WL?

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
i dunno what it is this year, but i could not be bothered with buying and selling players, etc...

i feel like i was too stressed out trading last year and it was very time consuming and actually ate up some of my free/work time... this year i said **** it...

i paid for the following notable players in the last 2 months or so....

Messi - 840k
Suarez - 560k
Neymar - 480k
Puyol - 450k
Dybala - 150k
Ramos - 99k
De Gea - 99k
Higuain - 77k
Marchisio - 65k
Iniesta - 50k
Naingalon - 45k
Alba - 35k

and i give 0 **** how much they are worth now.... and cant be bothered trying to upgrade them every week once an IF comes out...

dont get me wrong, trading has its benefits....

last year i had a sick team (TOTY messi/cr7/suarez, legends pele/vieira/gullit to name a few), but at the end of the day it wasnt worth it, i have nothing to show for it in fifa 17....

this year i am going to try to master the ins and outs of my main and fitness teams and only upgrade if its a reasonable and worth the upgrade....

dont get me wrong, i will accept any luck from packs etc... :smile:

on another note, same feeling goes for WL.... i cant be bothered stressing out playing this tournament anymore feeling the way i do every game, it just doesnt feel fun...

i am in DIV 2 at the moment, trying to get to DIV 1 still and it is different than WL, where players/teams are sweatier, PTB strategy over used, and the same OP BPL teams every other game... FUUUUUUCKK THAT!

my vent session is over!

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70254 posts Moderator
    Me and my twin @FifaBossss94 are. We're buying to keep.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Trading has saved me having to spend over 100s of dollars on the game so no. I actually only invest 30 minutes of trading every day, that's enough for me to make 50k daily believe it or not.
  • hoban95
    49049 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I'm boycotting BF.

I'm waiting til TOTY.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    joe666 wrote: »
    Trading has saved me having to spend over 100s of dollars on the game so no. I actually only invest 30 minutes of trading every day, that's enough for me to make 50k daily believe it or not.

I dont believe you because you're also the guy that said Neymar's better than Messi and Ron
  • WFCBagnall
    70254 posts Moderator
    I'm just living off rewards. Get 150k minimum every week which goes towards improving my team.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Me and my twin @FifaBossss94 are. We're buying to keep.
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I'm just living off rewards. Get 150k minimum every week which goes towards improving my team.
    This basically :smirk:
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not boycotting Weekend League entirely, but I refuse to grind out 20 hours of FUT every weekend. I'll usually finish with around 12-18 games played every weekend (though there are plenty of weeks where I don't have time midweek to attempt to qualify). I'm just not interested in playing extra games for just slightly better packs.
  • Kieren1888
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I never wait to buy my players i dont see the point in waiting 3 weeks to save myself 100k or something on someone I want like larsson!
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    i was at the point of quitting the game.

its either buy now or stop playing altogether.

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Had my team for weeks. Not bothered about losing money because no other team will be better anyway
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    Recardo wrote: »
    i was at the point of quitting the game.

its either buy now or stop playing altogether.

@Recardo - dude i feel the same way every FIFA lol, but i am already $500+ in... almost no turning back for me lol

@Frankenberry - i agree... 40 games over a weekend is too many games!
    Had my team for weeks. Not bothered about losing money because no other team will be better anyway

@AnDrEwThEdOn - unless they patch this game, your right, throw Musa and Vardy uptop, use Kante as a CDM with Koscielny and smalling, throw walker and shaw (LOL) and you are good to go man, unstoppable!!! oh and dont forget Martial and Butland!
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can feel u. Just njoy.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    So how much money have you spent to get those players if you "can't be bothered buying and selling players" aka you don't trade.