IF Castro - High Price?

Reckoner
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone tell me why he's the 5th most expensive CM @ 168k? (PS4)

More than Vidal, IF Gundagon, Modric, Iniesta etc....

Is there a reason for it being so high?

Comments

• Reckoner
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only thing I can think of is lack of high rated German CM's, is that what's pushing the price high?
  • JuventusIL
    50 posts Park Captain
    perfect link with reus... nuff said.
  • correct answer: TOTW 1
  • Waste of coins.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »
    correct answer: TOTW 1

This .... I might add that he is barely any better than the nif , sif forsberg , if bentaleb and IF baby Keita are all better
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite

• Shevaelite
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    This

His price will capitulate if he gets a SIF

Will half or more
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional

Never understood why this happens. Yes, i get that it's an early TOTW. So what, though. There are other NIF players way cheaper that are way better.
  • Zuka_Zama wrote: »

Never understood why this happens. Yes, i get that it's an early TOTW. So what, though. There are other NIF players way cheaper that are way better.

he was packed much less in total compared to the rate other sub 85 rated players do usually in a full TOTW week
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »

he was packed much less in total compared to the rate other sub 85 rated players do usually in a full TOTW week

Yeah, i get that. But why would someone want IF Castro over Vidal even?
  • perplexing indeed, at least Guarin last year had 90+ phy (another TOTW 1 CM that was going for insane prices)
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    ="]

Yeah, i get that. But why would someone want IF Castro over Vidal even?[/quote]

I always go for IF over gold , I could easily afford the likes of Vidal, reus. Boateng , Neuer , instead I've got IF Bentaleb ,IF Calahanoglu , IF Manolas and IF Allison , nif mostly only go down ,I'll get my coins back on IF's when I sell
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »

Pretty sure this has to do with XBOX having early access and PS4 not.

Since you had to be on console to add points (whether buy or transfer), XBOX users were able to open a lot of packs from the 21st to 28th. If my memory serves me correct, game went live on Tuesday the 27th. So maybe a bit more then a day was TOTW1 in packs for PS4. While it was in packs for over a week on XBOX.

So, a lot more TOTW1 cards on the market for XBOX then PS4.
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Extremely rare as he was in one of the earlier TOTW's.