So this scripting/handicap/momentum

BestPlayerUzbekistan
130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This FIFAism religion you blame your losses on. Where is it? Because i haven't seen it and sure as hell top players manage to get 35+ wins consistently in fut championship.

Comments

• Don't feed the troll
  • TheMightyBee
    2989 posts National Call-Up
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    I'd also win 35 / 40 every time if I had the advantage of lagging others to death, when playing in Uzbekistan.
  • BestPlayerUzbekistan
    I'd also win 35 / 40 every time if I had the advantage of lagging others to death, when playing in Uzbekistan.

Since fut championship is played on dedicated servers you would only be at disadvantage playing from uzbekistan.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shevaelite
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    The pro players usually have stacked teams, abuse exploits as hard as they can, and are just good enough to overcome when the shift goes against them, notice how they don't win 5-0 every game and they struggle against average players sometimes.

This, and seeing as the entire game is one big exploit, its not that hard if you are ruthless enough
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    This FIFAism religion you blame your losses on. Where is it? Because i haven't seen it and sure as hell top players manage to get 35+ wins consistently in fut championship.

There is thousands with videos in youtube uploaded by top players!!!!Never seen any where is shown how some of them overcomes scripting!So yeah!I think some peoples don't get it from EA or get it much more less.If every sinngle account will be affected by this evident BS than EA cant deny it exists.
  • BestPlayerUzbekistan
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    The pro players usually have stacked teams, abuse exploits as hard as they can, and are just good enough to overcome when the shift goes against them, notice how they don't win 5-0 every game and they struggle against average players sometimes.

What exploits are we talking about here? The only one that comes to mind is the disconnect one that awarded a win if you DC'd when leading and didn't count as a loss when losing. Pretty sure top players didn't resort to that.

Things like speed boosts, sideline zigzag after short corner, low shot penalties, scoring in unnatural ways and from bad angles, ai defending, certain skill moves etc, is just clever use of game mechanics.

Lastly they don't face avg players in fut championship because of their high ELO.
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eeeeee uzbekistan!!!???Can you answer me about youtube????Why there is millions of videos with evident scripting examples?Why there is not even one where somebody showing how to beat it?Because you can't beat it!
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    :|

You need to read the forum rules in this subject
This discussion has been closed.