Who Decides who wins ?

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
After playing many games again this weekend, i have come to terms with the fact that we dont have full control who wins the games, there has been games today where i just wasnt allowed to score, and then had some games where i was being dominated and i knew as soon as my begovic was making impossible saves that all i had to do and my first shot would go in, and it did....I know from after a couple of mins which way the match is going to go, is it just me or does anyone else experience this ? If so why cant ea come out and explan this ?

Comments

• BestPlayerUzbekistan
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You decide unless you DC
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Yes the top 100 leaderboard is a lie and every FIFA streamer are EA employees
  • Pogback wrote: »
    After playing many games again this weekend, i have come to terms with the fact that we dont have full control who wins the games, there has been games today where i just wasnt allowed to score, and then had some games where i was being dominated and i knew as soon as my begovic was making impossible saves that all i had to do and my first shot would go in, and it did....I know from after a couple of mins which way the match is going to go, is it just me or does anyone else experience this ? If so why cant ea come out and explan this ?

I know exactly where you coming from but ...
    EA come out and explain things
    U got more chance of Arsenal winning the PL.
  • Pogback
    Pogback wrote: »

Its a bit naughty of them ? And come on do they really think that we are all so stupid not to notice
  • You decide unless you DC

Says the guy with the sultry one thread

The game is unfair
  • Pogback wrote: »

Its a bit naughty of them ? And come on do they really think that we are all so stupid not to notice

Well I think a lot of people are noticing just read the forums
  • BestPlayerUzbekistan
    You decide unless you DC

The game is unfair

Insert coin friend
  • Pogback

Well I think a lot of people are noticing just read the forums

Its a shame really, all we all want is a fair game mate
  • Pogback
    You decide unless you DC

The game is unfair

Insert coin friend

What are you on about, you dont make sense pal
  • JIO22
    1169 posts Professional

Totally agree, I get this...
  • Shevaelite
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep, completely agree.

Many games today I had no chance because from minute one my players were misplacing easy passes and taking ages to do anything.

One game I couldnt get out of my defensive 1/3rd for a whole half. My players would never make runs or make accurate passes was mad.

Other games I've won with my players playing super-human. Harry Kane ran about 100mph for me one game to score for me. Jesus Navas scored two great finishes on his weaker foot one game. Most of the time he cant even control it without taking 8 touches.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I decide
  • BestPlayerUzbekistan
    I decide

One honest man on forum
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been an on-going rumour / issue for a long time that FIFA games are scripted to ensure you don't get battered EVERY game. I've noticed this myself, and on both sides of the fence. Funnily, I have had Begovic make some ridiculous saves, defenders save shots on the line, whilst my opponent hits the post 10 times or can't hit a tap-in ... but then I score a backheel with my 75 rated RB and then it's all over. It happens both ways, just take the good with the bad I guess, but it's incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving end.
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    Rick wrote: »
    Yes the top 100 leaderboard is a lie and every FIFA streamer are EA employees

• Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    the problem with the top 100 argument is that is not YOU. he says HE experienced it. I believe him. Just because someone else does not means very little
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    Yep many games I have been dying from laughter at how rigged this game is its like my brother says the game chooses who's going to win before the game has even kicked off :D it's funny but I'm starting to think it's 100% true
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    OP describes it perfectly. The outcome is seeemingly predetermined and I've been on both sides of it enough times to feel that has some validity. Some games, I know from the off, because my players can't pass/dribble/stand up straight and his keeper turns into Zeus on steroids. Other games, the opponent is clearly experiencing the same thing and my players are breezing past his and every touch/pass/shot is golden.

Whatever it is, it is real. Fear it.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Who ever uses 41212 2
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    This game is so bad
  • Sqaure
    24 posts Park Captain
    EA. Unless your so good that the game cannot affect you
  • AliasMaurice
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are hidden in game mechanics. They are locked to one teams advantage but it can be swung in game.

I think I'm beginning to figure it out. I'm going to the test it this week and next weekend to see if it makes any difference.