SIF Icardi or SIF Immobile

Marbzz
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Be in a 4321

Comments

  • Ryaanlewiis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Belotti
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Belotti

    Any good?
  • Ryaanlewiis
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amazing, was doubtful due to his high/high but he's been amazing for me and much cheaper than the other 2
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amazing, was doubtful due to his high/high but he's been amazing for me and much cheaper than the other 2

    Ok ill take a look at him
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    SIF Immobile is absolutely fantastic.

    I use both of them.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aspral wrote: »
    SIF Immobile is absolutely fantastic.

    I use both of them.

    Yeah out the two Immobile looks like he would suit me better. Looks great
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    Both suck
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Icardi finishes everything, he could have more pace and Dribbling though
  • CFCHenri
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I have both! SIF Immobile can dribble, is a power header, has a long shot on him and finishes everything.
    SIF Icardi also finishes everything, can finesse from way out and has the power header trait but I score more headers with Immobile due to his height. Icardi has 99 Jumping so I don't know what's wrong. Gonna try Belotti but stay away from Kalinic, that card is a fraud.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    I have both! SIF Immobile can dribble, is a power header, has a long shot on him and finishes everything.
    SIF Icardi also finishes everything, can finesse from way out and has the power header trait but I score more headers with Immobile due to his height. Icardi has 99 Jumping so I don't know what's wrong. Gonna try Belotti but stay away from Kalinic, that card is a fraud.

    So you say Immobile over Icardi? Just looked at Icardi's stats he also looks great
  • SIF Immobile is amazing for me
  • Got SIF Immobile and he's a great Striker, for sure. Was wondering about Icardi too.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SIF Immobile is amazing for me

    Seems more love for Immobile
  • Rick
    9181 posts League Winner
    Preferred Icardi
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rick wrote: »
    Preferred Icardi

    Finishing and Positioning looks nice
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Icardi is awesome for me. Just put him on stay central get in behind and he moves everywhere.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Icardi is awesome for me. Just put him on stay central get in behind and he moves everywhere.

    Damn im so unsure who too get lol
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Well get them both now while they're at their cheapest.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Well get them both now while they're at their cheapest.

    Can only afford one :(
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Marbzz wrote: »
    Aspral wrote: »
    SIF Immobile is absolutely fantastic.

    I use both of them.

    Yeah out the two Immobile looks like he would suit me better. Looks great

    I've used both of them 100+ games.

    Immobile is very fast, moves well, passes well and finishes wonderful.

    Icardi is better in the air and more clinical close to the goal.

    Immobile is just faster and for me he can score further out than Icardi. Icardi has to be in the box to be at his best. Immobile is dangerous in and out.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Damn I don't know as I haven't used immobile. I like to have 4* weak foot but I've also heard Immobile's 3* weak foot plays like a 4* weak foot so who knows. Ha.
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aspral wrote: »
    Marbzz wrote: »
    Aspral wrote: »
    SIF Immobile is absolutely fantastic.

    I use both of them.

    Yeah out the two Immobile looks like he would suit me better. Looks great

    I've used both of them 100+ games.

    Immobile is very fast, moves well, passes well and finishes wonderful.

    Icardi is better in the air and more clinical close to the goal.

    Immobile is just faster and for me he can score further out than Icardi. Icardi has to be in the box to be at his best. Immobile is dangerous in and out.

    Thanks for the feedback mate think ill give Immobile a try
  • Marbzz
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Damn I don't know as I haven't used immobile. I like to have 4* weak foot but I've also heard Immobile's 3* weak foot plays like a 4* weak foot so who knows. Ha.

    Yeah haha
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have both in a 2 striker format and I've found I can hit top corners almost every time from outside the 18 with Icardi. I use Immobile as more of a target man and Icardi as a get in behind guy.
Sign In or Register to comment.