How many players do you have in your club?

TomBrooks95
187 posts Sunday League Hero
I have just over 6,000 as I've bought pretty much every gold player under 2k and then also a load of rare silvers for 250.

In previous years I've kept my club to the bare minimum as I find it easier, but with the SBC's this year I thought I'd try and get the majority of players to make it easier on myself. Plus there's so many coins to be made...

Has anyone else taken the same approach this year?

Comments

Got most of bbva and bundesliga covered in case of Sbc but can't afford to tie as many coins as you
  • TomBrooks95
    Got most of bbva and bundesliga covered in case of Sbc but can't afford to tie as many coins as you

Sounds good man. I've gone down the Eredivise, Super Lig and Russian League route as I think they'll be up next. Hoping to make a nice bit of profit from that

Sounds good man. I've gone down the Eredivise, Super Lig and Russian League route as I think they'll be up next. Hoping to make a nice bit of profit from that

Good idea it's auctally good fun building up team by team trying to snipe sometimes as price fixers are already a step ahead of us

POTM Son and Sterling and 3 untradeable bronzes.
  • TomBrooks95

Good idea it's auctally good fun building up team by team trying to snipe sometimes as price fixers are already a step ahead of us

Yeah exactly. Also, having the players in my club already has helped me make some squads easier.

But yeah, like you said, the price fixers are always one step ahead. There are some silvers that are just impossible to get as they're like 5k+ even though they should be 250 or so coins