Period between now and TOTY

LoboNobo
6331 posts Big Money Move
When will prices be at their lowest/highest (cheap NIFs, Expensive NIFs, cheap IFs, expensive IFs?)

We have so many market experts here, wanna know if you all agree

Comments

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    This weekend (according to last year and the current drops)
  • PVFCB97xD
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    prices gonna drop when ST CR is in packs prolly
  • LoboNobo

So you're saying prices will be lower now than 1 week before TOTY? And when will they be at their highest?
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited November 2016
    LoboNobo wrote: »

So you're saying prices will be lower now than 1 week before TOTY? And when will they be at their highest?
    I remeber last year that there was a really big crash few days before balck friday players dropped for like half of their prices for 2 days and then got up a bit, i think that was the major crash before TOTY
    And they should be at their highest point in like 2 weeks after black friday when theres nothing special comming (depends if they will do like a 1 month pre xmas sales to get more money)
  • Zambo9
    4908 posts National Call-Up

I remeber last year that there was a really big crash few days before balck friday players dropped for like half of their prices for 2 days and then got up a bit, i think that was the major crash before TOTY
    And they should be at their highest point in like 2 weeks after black friday when theres nothing special comming (depends if they will do like a 1 month pre xmas sales to get more money)

There will be TOTGS
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Zambo9 wrote: »

There will be TOTGS
    ah right, and i guess they got their own "theme" card this year aswell
    but im still pretty sure that the black friday pre crash will get you the lowest prices for atleast 1 month from now
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    You guys really think pre BF ? Im assuming good TOTW might be helpful
  • LoboNobo
    Tbh I'm more interested by when to sell my players (some cheap IFs for 20-50k). Will make teams around TOTY
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    I sold my players already. Now just use intradebles beasts such as Alexis Sanchez and IF Walcot. My 5 million coins is waiting for beef
  • So this week we have to buy everything and after Black Friday sell everything we have bought?
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    just wait until xmas loob
  • LoboNobo
    xenu wrote: »

When do I sell doe
  • PDJEY
    1007 posts Professional
    January seems perfect
  • shaine
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    ive 1.7m , idk if i should just spend like 500- 600k on a team now and save the rest for toty
  • LoboNobo
    PDJEY wrote: »
    January seems perfect

I wanna sell before TOTY doe
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    xenu wrote: »

When do I sell doe

last week. now is fine too
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Sell all that has value now... prices only going down
  • LoboNobo
    Even the likes of IF Glik, IF Mandzukic or IF Braithwaite?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    cant remember when thanksgiving is but if it falls during the period SIF ronaldo will be in packs, then will be lowest. Also lightning rounds could happen then
  • Zambo9
    4908 posts National Call-Up
    disaaaa wrote: »
    cant remember when thanksgiving is but if it falls during the period SIF ronaldo will be in packs, then will be lowest. Also lightning rounds could happen then
    it's the day before BF

• Amargaladaster26
    7167 posts Big Money Move
    Sell IF Glik for cheap to me
  • LoboNobo
    Sell IF Glik for cheap to me

When I decide to sell him I'll let you know, should be cheapest on the market (I'm so impatient I always list my players under the minimal price).

He's class though