Anybody got a suggestion for better right side to this?

therealmerk33
1749 posts Play-Off Hero
vis5lzq.jpg

I can't do anything with Fekir, any idea to improve at rm? My thought was swap I. Williams in, use de Marcos at rb, and then flip zouma and bailly? Hate to change too much as the formation and squad has been playing well in WL but fekir is nothing more than a Chem slave, if anyone else has any other suggestions please share!

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Hatem Ben Arfa?
  • Puskas
    993 posts Professional
    Lacazette and Matuidi
  • therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hatem Ben Arfa?
    Love Hba but deco is going no where
    Puskas wrote: »
    Lacazette and Matuidi
    Strike force is solid and kante is fantastic, only player that needs changed is fekir for me, also started out 0-4 with 41212 narrow, switching to wide, I'm on 11-4 run so not gonna change formation at this stage
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner
    Swapping the cb's and getting IF castillejo and any Spanish rb is all I think of past getting inaki... who imo fekir is better than.
  • AlexSolm
    9956 posts League Winner
    IF Bernardo Silva looks decent, and Lacazzette for Benz
  • Puskas
    993 posts Professional
    Hatem Ben Arfa?
    Love Hba but deco is going no where
    Puskas wrote: »
    Lacazette and Matuidi
    Strike force is solid and kante is fantastic, only player that needs changed is fekir for me, also started out 0-4 with 41212 narrow, switching to wide, I'm on 11-4 run so not gonna change formation at this stage

sorry mate, thought it was narrow. Im playing the same formation as you but with a brazilian side and im getting nothing from lm/rm's. no assists or goals. think it may just be the formation. cam and strikers get all the joy tho