The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Best legend for CF 433(5)

Acer x
39 posts Last Pick at the Park
Have 800k was looking to pick up a legend Monday - Wednesday. Was looking at Hagi, Crespo, Suker and Costa for the CF position in the 433(5). Any input on who'd be best suited is much appreciated.

Comments

• SH999
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Stoichkov
  • Henstock
    2707 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much is Kluivert? Suker really underperformed for me, probs why he's so cheap for an 88 rated legend with good card stats
  • Acer x
    Henstock wrote: »
    How much is Kluivert? Suker really underperformed for me, probs why he's so cheap for an 88 rated legend with good card stats

He's around 700-750 more of a lone striker than CF tho ?
  • KingLionel10
    15121 posts World Class
    I'd stay away from Hagi. Used him for a few the other night and wasnt impressed at all.
  • Acer x
    Was thinking he would be too small/weak for CF. I like the look of Costa tho
  • TheRaq
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't really help you with a review since I never had any legend lol, but I also play 433(5) and would love to try Crespo. So far the best CF I used was/is Remy, looks kinda like a poor mans Crespo, 4* SM, tall, fast, just overall Crespo is much better so I belive he would work. He's kinda my aim at some point of the game, but need that Pogba first, so close already :D
  • Acer x
    Only down fall I see with Crespo is the lack of passing. He has everything else mind. You should be able to pick Pogba up on the cheap next week, he wouldn't be a bad CF
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Bergkamp dropped to 820k a few days ago, if he drops to 800k again it's a no brainer in that price range. He's easily one of the best legends in the game imo
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    del piero looks pretty special for a false 9
  • Henstock
    2707 posts Fans' Favourite
    Acer x wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »

He's around 700-750 more of a lone striker than CF tho ?

Got all you need to be a CF, whack a Chem style on to boost his passing slightly and you're done